Loridin 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Loridin Dt 10 MG Description
Loridin Dt Tablet contains loratadine, an anti-allergic medicine. It works by blocking the action of the natural chemical histamine in the body. Loridin Dt helps to relieve allergic symptoms like a r
unny or blocked nose, watery eyes, itching and redness of the skin. It should not be used for children below 2-years of age. This medicine can make you feel drowsy, tired, have headaches and increased appetite. Inform your doctor if you have any other medical conditions and are on any medicines.
- Alastin 10mg TabletBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 49.00₹ 41.65₹
- Lorinol 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Micro Labs15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 138.00₹ 117.30₹
- Alaspan 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Bayer Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 134.40₹ 129.02₹
- Alorti 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mohrish Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 64.00₹ 64.00₹
- Itu Tablets 10'sBy Yuzderm Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 78.00₹ 78.00₹
- Lorfast Meltab 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 105.00₹ 89.25₹
Uses of Loridin Dt 10 MG
Contraindications of Loridin Dt 10 MG
Side effects of Loridin Dt 10 MG
- Increased appetite
- Worried behaviour
Precautions and Warnings of Loridin Dt 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You or your child has liver or kidney disease.
- You are about to have skin tests, you have to stop taking this medicine at least 48 hours before skin testing.
- Loridin Dt Tablet is not recommended for children below 2-years of age.
Mode of Action of Loridin Dt 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Loridin Dt 10 MG
- Loridin Dt Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Loridin Dt 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of ketoconazole, erythromycin and cimetidine with Loridin Dt Tablet can increase the effect of loratadine.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking currently to avoid possible drug interactions.
Storage and disposal of Loridin Dt 10 MG
- Store this medicine below 25°C in a cool and dry place.
- Protect it from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children and pets.
Dosage of Loridin Dt 10 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Loridin Dt Tablet make you sleepy?
Q: Is Loridin Dt Tablet effective?
Q: When and how to take Loridin Dt Tablet?
- Loratadine 10mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 9 May 2022]
- Loratadine 10mg Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 9 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 9 May 2022]