Larinate Xp Vial Of 5ml Injection
Larinate Xp Vial Of 5ml Injection Description
Larinate XP Injection contains Artesunate, which is an antimalarial medicine used to treat severe malaria. Your doctor will add other antimalarial medicines along with this injection to treat your ma
laria infection completely. Headache, nausea, discomfort are some common side effects of Falcigo injection. However, these are temporary and go away on their own.
|₹34.55 (14% on MRP)
|Artesunate(60.0 Mg) + Phosphate(0.3 Gm)
Uses of Larinate Xp Vial Of 5ml Injection
Contraindications of Larinate Xp Vial Of 5ml Injection
Side effects of Larinate Xp Vial Of 5ml Injection
- Sickness (nausea)
- Abdominal pain or discomfort
- Blood-related abnormalities (low red blood cell count, low platelet count)
- Rashes, itching, swelling on face, breathing difficulty
Precautions and Warnings of Larinate Xp Vial Of 5ml Injection
Other General Warnings
- You experience rashes, itching, swelling on face and inside the mouth, difficulty in breathing, inform your doctor immediately.
- You may be asked for regular blood tests as this medicine may disturb some blood counts.
- You have any other health condition.
Mode of Action of Larinate Xp Vial Of 5ml Injection
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Larinate Xp Vial Of 5ml Injection
- Larinate XP Injection will be given by a doctor or nurse in a hospital/clinic.
- Do not self-inject. Follow any aftercare instructions given by the doctor/nurse.
Interactions of Larinate Xp Vial Of 5ml Injection
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant administration with medicines such as ritonavir, nevirapine, rifampin, carbamazepine and phenytoin decreases the blood concentration of Larinate XP Injection.
- Medicines like axitinib, vandetanib, imatinib and diclofenac should be given with caution as they may increase the adverse effects of Larinate XP Injection.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines or herbal supplements that you are taking before starting this injection.