Klinique Plus Lotion 100ml
Klinique Plus Lotion 100ml Description
Klinique Plus Lotion is used in dandruff and flaky scalp. It contains a combination of ketoconazole and zinc pyrithione as its active ingredients. Ketoconazole binds to the fungal cell membrane and i
nhibits its growth by altering the permeability of cell membranes. Klinique Plus Lotion should be used as advised by your doctor.
- Kevon Zip Lotion 75mlBy Glowderma Lab Pvt Ltd75ml Lotion in BottleMRP 349.00₹ 296.65₹ 3.96/Ml
Uses of Klinique Plus Lotion 100ml
Contraindications of Klinique Plus Lotion 100ml
Side effects of Klinique Plus Lotion 100ml
- Dry hair
- Skin burning sensation
- Thinning of the hair
- Change of hair texture
Precautions and Warnings of Klinique Plus Lotion 100ml
Other General Warnings
- Your skin condition doesn't improve, worsens or if you experience any side effects.
- Take precautions to ensure the Lotion does not get into your eyes if it does wash your eyes with cold water gently.
- You are applying any steroid creams, gradually decrease the application over 2-3 weeks. Suddenly stopping it is not advised as it may worsen your skin problems.
Mode of Action of Klinique Plus Lotion 100ml
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Klinique Plus Lotion 100ml
- Klinique Plus Lotion should be used as directed by the doctor.
- Read the instructions on the label before usage.
- Wet your hair and scalp well with water. Apply enough Lotion and gently massage it over your entire scalp. Keep it for 5-10 mins before rinsing off. Rinse your hair and scalp with water.
- Klinique Plus Lotion may be irritating to mucous membranes of the eyes and contact with this area should be avoided.
- In case your eyes come in contact with Klinique Plus Lotion rinse your eyes with cold water thoroughly.
Interactions of Klinique Plus Lotion 100ml
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Klinique Plus Lotion 100ml
- Store the Klinique Plus Lotion in a closed container at room temperature, away from heat, moisture and direct light.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not use expired products.
Dosage of Klinique Plus Lotion 100ml
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How to use Klinique Plus Lotion?
- Wet your hair and scalp well with water
- Apply enough Lotion and gently massage it over your entire scalp
- Rinse your hair and scalp with water
Q: Is Klinique Plus Lotion good for hair?
- Dandruff makes your hair brittle and causes hair fall
- Klinique Plus Lotion will help you to get rid of dandruff
Q: Can Klinique Plus be used on coloured hair?
Q: Will Klinique Plus cure dandruff permanently?
Q: Can both men and women use Klinique Plus Lotion?
Q: What is the use of Klinique Plus Lotion?
- Ketoconazole 2% w/w Shampoo - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Ketoconazole (Topical Route) Description and Brand Names - Mayo Clinic [Internet]. Mayoclinic.org. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Ketoconazole: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing - WebMD [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Ketomac Shampoo [Internet]. Ketomac.co.in. 2021 [ Cited 01.April.2021]
- Ketoconazole 2% w/w Shampoo - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Ketoconazole Topical: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- The effects of a shampoo containing zinc pyrithione on the control of dandruff [Internet]. pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]