Scalpe Plus Anti Dandruff Shampoo Bottle Of 75 Ml
- Scalpe Plus Shampoo is one of the best shampoos for hair fall and dandruff recommended by hair experts.
- Scalpe Plus Anti Dandruff Shampoo offers a unique 3-way action. The shampoo helps treat dandruff, conditions the hair and promotes hair strength.
- The key components of Scalpe Plus Shampoo are Climbazole and ZPTO. These components help treat dandruff from the roots and effectively treat it.
- The shampoo promotes the growth of healthy hair by improving hair shaft thickness, thereby reducing hair fall due to breakage.
- Using Scalpe Plus Anti Dandruff Shampoo also keeps the hair soft.
- You do not require a doctor’s prescription to purchase the shampoo.
Scalpe Plus Shampoo is a proven shampoo for the treatment of dandruff-related issues. The ingredients are based on the ketoconazole + ZPTO formula, which is renowned and recognized across the globe for its effectiveness against dandruff. Ketoconazole works by fighting against the primary cause of dandruff in humans, the fungus Malassezia. By destroying this fungus and with regular use even eliminating it from the scalp, Scalpe Shampoo can provide long-term relief from dandruff. Regular use of Scalpe is also great for your hair as the shampoo base conditions your hair making it softer. From the IMS Prescription Audit MAT (Mar 20) Scalpe Plus was rated as the most prescribed anti-dandruff shampoo currently on the market, especially due to its ability to fight off recurring dandruff.
- Scalpe Plus is an anti-dandruff shampoo that fights the root cause of dandruff.
- Scalpe Plus Anti Dandruff Shampoo stops the recurrence of dandruff by stopping the growth of dandruff-causing microbes.
- The shampoo alleviates and treats dandruff related issues like itching, scaling and flaking.
- If you have hair fall that is caused by dandruff, Scalpe Plus Shampoo will be able to prevent that kind of hair fall.
- Scalpe Plus Shampoo is very helpful in keeping the hair soft and healthy.
- Ketoconazole Topical - Ketoconazole topical is an antifungal medicine that is used to treat infections such as athlete’s foot, dry skin, flaky skin and dandruff.
- ZPTO (Zinc Pyrithione Topical) - ZPTO is an effective medicine for the treatment of fungal infections from the root. It is especially helpful in treating seborrheic dermatitis, a type of fungal dandruff. This drug is effective in stopping the growth of fungus.
- Piroctone Olamine - This is very beneficial in improving the shaft thickness of hair which helps reduce hair fall due to breakage, in the long run.
- Antifungal action prevents recurring dandruff issues.
- Use (regularly) on the scalp and wash off to prevent the growth of dandruff-causing fungi.
How to Use
- Wet the hair and scalp, pour some Scalpe Plus into your hand enough to provide lather.
- Massage into the scalp for about one minute, then rinse it off with warm water.
- Repeat this procedure for at least 3 minutes.
- Use it once every 3 days, for about 4 weeks.
Certain users may encounter side effects of using this shampoo. Consult a dermatologist if you encounter any of these side effects while using Scalpe Plus Anti Dandruff Shampoo:
- Thinning of the hair
- Burning sensation on the scalp
- Scalpe Plus Shampoo should be stored in a cool place away from the direct rays of the sun.
- Do not keep the product in the vicinity of children.
- Do not use the product if you do not have dandruff issues.
- Do not use it every day, even for excessive dandruff. Keep a minimum of 3 days gap between usages.
- Keep it away from children.
- Do not ingest the product.
Q1. Is Scalpe Plus Shampoo good for dandruff?
Ans: Yes, the shampoo is very effective in providing relief from dandruff as it tackles the root causes of dandruff.
Q2. Can I use Scalpe Plus Shampoo daily?
Ans: No, this medicated shampoo is not recommended for daily use. You should use it only if you have dandruff and that too 3 times a week only.
Q3. Does Scalpe Plus Shampoo cause hair loss?
Ans: No, generally, this shampoo promotes the growth of hair by stopping the growth of dandruff-causing microbes and by strengthening the hair. It can only cause hair fall as a rare side effect in some people.
Q4. What are the side effects of Scalpe Plus Anti Dandruff Shampoo?
Ans: There are no major side effects of the shampoo. However, rare cases of side effects like dryness of the scalp, itching, burning and hair loss have been observed.
Q5. How do I use Scalpe Plus Shampoo?
Ans: You should gently massage the shampoo onto wet hair and form a lather. Rinse it off with warm water and repeat the process for about 3 minutes before rinsing it off completely with warm water.
Q6. What are the ingredients in Scalpe Plus Shampoo?
Ans: The ingredients of Scalpe Plus shampoo are Ketoconazole Topical, Zinc Pyrithione Topical (ZPTO) and Piroctone Olamine.