Revilus Kz Anti-Dandruff Shampoo With Ketoconazole & Zpt, Treats Dandruff, Promotes Healthy Scalp
The Revilus KZ lotion is a combination of 2 antifungal medicines Ketoconazole and Zinc Pyrithione, which attack and kill fungi thus reducing itching and irritation. It treats dandruff and fungal infections like athlete’s foot, jock itch, ringworms and other types of skin infections. Use the lotion after consulting your doctor. Once you start applying it to the area of skin that is affected, you will see a difference in 4-5 days. Keep applying the lotion until the area completely heals or as advised by your doctor.
- Contains Ketoconazole and Zinc Pyrithione which treat fungal infections of the skin.
- Also treats dandruff, athlete’s foot, jock itch and ringworms.
- Keep using the lotion till the area heals completely.
- Use it under your doctor’s guidance.
Ketoconazole, Zinc Pyrithione in conditioning base q.s.
- It is a combination of 2 antifungal medicines to treat fungal skin infections.
- It relieves itching, swelling, burning, etc.
How to Use
- Apply a thin layer of the lotion on the affected area of the skin with clean and dry hands.
- Wash your hands before and after you use the lotion.
- Complete the course of treatment as directed by your doctor for best results.
- Store it in a cool and dry place. The temperature should not exceed more than 30 degrees.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- Read the label carefully before using the lotion.
- The lotion is not recommended for pregnant women or breastfeeding mothers.
- Rinse thoroughly with water if the lotion gets into your eyes, nose or mouth.
- For external use only.
Q1. What is the quantity of the Revilus KZ lotion?
Ans: This Revilus KZ lotion is 100ml in volume.
Q2. Can the lotion be used to treat fungal skin infections?
Ans: Yes, this Revilus KZ lotion is used to treat fungal skin infections.
Q3. Are there any side effects of using Revilus KZ lotion?
Ans: No, there are no common side effects of this lotion. But in case you experience skin rashes, irritation, redness or burning get in touch with your doctor.
Q4. Can pregnant and lactating mothers use this lotion?
Ans: The lotion is not recommended for pregnant women or breastfeeding mothers. Consult your doctor before use.