Kids Plus Tab
By VITANE PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
100 Tablet(s) in Strip
Price to be Updated
Non ReturnableRead More
Elemental Calcium 500.0 Mg
Kids Plus Tab contains calcium. It is one of the most essential mineral required the body for optimal health.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Calcium is one of the most profuse mineral in the body which is essential for critical metabolic functions.
- Most prominently it is required for building and maintaining healthy bones and teeth.
- It plays crucial role in nerve transmission, muscle function, cellular signalling and hormone secretion.
- It is very important for maintaining the balance of breaking down and building up of bones.
- It also supports flexible movements and mobility of muscles and bones.
Uses of Kids Plus Tab
- For treatment of calcium deficiency.
- As an adjuvent for the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis and bone disorders.
- As a supplement when calcium requirement of body is high such as in elderly, after surgery, during pregnancy and lactation.
Precautions and Warnings of Kids Plus Tab
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- If you have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem
- If you are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches
- If you should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement
- If you have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
Directions for Use of Kids Plus Tab
- Take this supplement as adviced by your doctor.
- You should not consume calcium supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Kids Plus Tab
- Should be stored in a cool and dry place
- Keep it out of the reach of children
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of calcium?
- Milk, curd, cheese, paneer and other dairy products
- Chinese cabbage, kale, and broccoli
Q: Are there any special warnings and precautions related to calcium supplement?
- If you have kidney function problem or kidney stone
- You are taking water pills or medicine for heart failure
- You are taking any other medicines or supplements containing calcium
- You are suffering from tissue calcification (deposit of calcium in body tissues)
Q: Is this a health supplement? Can it be harmful if I take it too much?
A: Yes, taking it too much of this supplement can be harmful. Overdose can cause stomach discomforts. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, seek medical attention immediately.
Last Updated on: 31 Jul 2020 | 07:00 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
- Precautions and Warnings
- Directions for Use
- Storage and disposal
1 Lakh+ Products
100% secure and trusted payment protection
Our Payment Partners
© 2020 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved