Keraglo Men Strip Of 10 Tablets
Keraglo Men tablet is a nutraceutical supplement to support hair growth in men. It helps in improving hair texture and quality and may be beneficial in conditions of hair fall. Keraglo Men tablet con
ains a combination of vitamin B3, B7 and B9, minerals such as copper, iron, zinc, selenium and natural ingredients such as borage oil, grape seed and green tea extract. It also contains nutrients like n-acetylcysteine, choline and myo-inositol. These ingredients have a combined effect on promoting hair health. This supplement strengthens, hydrates and nourishes the hair and skin of the scalp. It has antioxidant properties and thus protects hair from damage. Keraglo also promotes keratin synthesis and blood supply to the scalp and hair follicles. Take it as prescribed or advised by your doctor or pharmacist.
|You Save||₹33.75 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Borage Oil(50.0 Mg) + Grape Seed Extract(20.0 Mg) + Vitamin B3 / Nicotinic Acid / Niacin(16.0 Mg) + Zinc(12.0 Mg) + Choline Bitartrate(10.0 Mg) + Myo-Inositol / Inositol(5.0 Mg) + Copper(1.0 Mg) + Selenium(40.0 Mcg) + Vitamin B7 / Biotin / Vitamin H(30.0 Mcg) + Gamma Linolenic Acid(10.0 Mg) + N Acetyl L Cystine(50.0 Mg) + Beta-Sitosterol(50.0 Mg) + Green Tea Extract(20.0 Mg) + Iron(10.0 Mg) + Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(2.0 Mg) + Vitamin B2 / Riboflavin(1.4 Mg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(100.0 Mcg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1.0 Mcg)|
|Uses||Nutritional hair supplement|
|Therapy||HAIR CARE SUPPLEMENT|
Ingredients and Benefits
Uses of KERAGLO MEN STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- Keraglo Men tablet may help reduce hair loss and reduce hair fall.
- It can also help stimulate hair growth and improve hair texture.
Precautions and Warnings of KERAGLO MEN STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
Other General Warnings
- If you have any existing medical conditions, make sure to consult your doctor.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- If you are allergic to any component of this supplement, you should not take this supplement.
- If you are planning to undergo any surgery or operation, you may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2 - 3 weeks before the procedure.
- Vitamin/Mineral supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be used as a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of KERAGLO MEN STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- Take Keraglo Men tablet as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- You should not consume this supplement more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of KERAGLO MEN STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- Should be stored in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Keraglo Men tablets be used for grey hair?
Q: How many tablets of Keraglo Men tablet should I take?
Q: What are some natural foods that can stimulate hair growth?
Q: Can I take Keraglo Men tablet daily?
Q: Are there any side effects of the Keraglo men tablet?
Q: Do Keraglo men contain biotin?
Q: Does Keraglo Men tablet contain minoxidil?
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Copper [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 29 June 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Zinc [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 29 June 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Selenium [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 29 June 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Biotin [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 29 June 2022]
- The Health Benefits of Inositol [Internet]. Verywell Health. 2022 [cited 29 June 2022]
- Vitamins and minerals - B vitamins and folic acid [Internet]. nhs.uk. 2022 [cited 29 June 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Iron [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 29 June 2022]
- Grape seed extract [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 29 June 2022]
- Cysteine - Health Encyclopedia - University of Rochester Medical Center [Internet]. Urmc.rochester.edu. 2022 [cited 29 June 2022]
- Borage 500 [Internet]. Advanced Orthomolecular Research. 2022 [cited 29 June 2022]