It Mac 200mg Strip Of 8 Capsules
It Mac 200 MG Description
IT-Mac 200 capsule is used for the treatment of fungal and yeast infections. It is an antifungal medicine containing itraconazole as its active ingredient. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It should be taken after your meal to avoid stomach discomfort. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
The dosage of IT Mac 200 capsule varies depending on the infection being treated and the patient's overall health. It is usually taken orally with a meal to improve absorption. Even if symptoms improve before the treatment is finished, it is critical to adhere to the prescribed dosage and complete the entire course of treatment.
Although IT Mac 200 is generally well tolerated, it may cause certain side effects in some people. Nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhoea, headache, and skin rashes are all common side effects. It is critical to seek medical attention if any severe or persistent side effects occur.
Before beginning treatment with IT Mac 200, you must inform your healthcare provider of any other medications, supplements, or medical conditions you are taking. This medication may interact with other medications, such as antacids, anticoagulants, or medications that are metabolised by liver enzymes.
Itraconazole is also present in Candiforce 200 capsule, Canditral 200 capsule, Itromed 200 capsule, Itrancure 200 capsule, Itaspor 200 capsule and Onitraz Forte 200 capsule. Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should exercise caution and consult their healthcare provider before taking IT Mac 200 capsule, as it may pose risks to the foetus or infant.
|You Save||₹31.05 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Fungal and yeast infections|
|Side effects||Stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, skin rash|
Uses of It Mac 200 MG
- IT-Mac 200 capsule is used to treat fungal and yeast infections.
- It is also used as an antifungal preventive measure for organ transplant recipients, premature babies and immunocompromised individuals.
Contraindications of It Mac 200 MG
- If you are allergic to itraconazole or any other ingredients of IT-Mac 200 capsule.
- If you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant.
- If you are breastfeeding.
- If you are suffering from any liver problems.
- If you have problems with your heart like an irregular heartbeat.
Side effects of It Mac 200 MG
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash
Precautions and Warnings of It Mac 200 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any liver or kidney disease.
- You are suffering from any heart disorder.
- You have abnormal electrolyte levels or any adrenal dysfunction.
- You suffer from shortness of breath, unexpected weight gain, swollen legs or stomach, tired stop taking this medicine as there may be signs of heart failure.
Directions for Use of It Mac 200 MG
Storage and disposal of It Mac 200 MG
- Store IT-Mac 200 capsules at room temperature in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
- Discard unused medicine properly. Do not flush it in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Quick Tips of It Mac 200 MG
- IT Mac 200mg capsule is an antifungal medicine used in the treatment of fungal and yeast infections of various body parts. It is also used as an antifungal preventative measure for premature babies, patients with organ transplants and immunocompromised individuals....
- Complete the entire course of this medication as advised by your doctor, even if you start feeling better after taking this medicine.
- Missing a dose or stopping this medicine can cause treatment failure.
- Before starting IT-Mac 200 capsule, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant or breastfeeding. If you conceive while taking this medicine, stop taking this medicine immediately and inform your doctor....
- Also, inform your doctor about all your other medicines and your complete medical history.
- Inform your doctor if you have liver or kidney disease or are on dialysis.
- Headache, stomach discomfort, diarrhoea and nausea/vomiting may occur in some individuals with the use of IT- Mac 200mg capsule.
- If you experience dizziness or sleepiness after taking this medicine, it is recommended to avoid driving, operating heavy machinery or performing any such tasks that require mental alertness.
Dosage of It Mac 200 MG
Missed a Dose
Mode of Action of It Mac 200 MG
How Does It Work?
Interactions of It Mac 200 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to reduce the acidity when used concomitantly with IT-Mac 200 capsule may interfere with the effect of this medicine. Their use together must be avoided.
- If the use of antacids is unavoidable then there must be a gap of 1-2 hours between the doses of these two medicines.
- Concomitant use of antibiotics like isoniazid, rifabutin, rifampicin, a medicine used to reduce fits like carbamazepine, antiviral medicines like efavirenz, herbs like St.
- John's Wort with IT-Mac 200 capsule must be avoided as they may reduce the effect of this medicine.
- Antibiotics like ciprofloxacin, clarithromycin and Antiviral medicines like ritonavir when used together with IT-Mac 200 capsule tend to increase the effectiveness of this medicine and may increase the risk of side effects. They must be used cautiously....
- Discuss with the doctor regarding medication or herbal supplements that you take while taking this medicine to avoid interactions.
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking IT-Mac 200 capsule on my own?
Q: What should I let my doctor know before starting the medicine?
Q: Is IT-Mac 200 good for ringworms?
Q: What is the composition of IT-MAC 200?
Q: What is the dose of IT Mac 200?
Q: What are the side effects of IT Mac 200?
Q: What is the use of IT-Mac 200?
- Itraconazole 100mg Capsules [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 2 April 2022]
- Itraconazole [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 2 April 2022]
- Itraconazole Oral: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing - WebMD [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2022 [cited 2 April 2022]
- Drugs H. Itraconazole: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 2 April 2022]
- DailyMed - SPORANOX- itraconazole solution [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 2 April 2022]