Inmecin 25mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Inmecin 25 MG Description
Inmecin 25mg Strip Of 10 Tablets contains Indometacin that is an anti-inflammatory medicine. It helps in providing relief from pain, swelling and inflammation in bones, joints and muscles. It is used
for the treatment of different forms of arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, strain, sprain, sports injury and other muscle pain. It improves swelling, pain, stiffness and difficulty in movement. The use of this medicine should be restricted to the above-mentioned condition and it should not be used in children as there is no safety information available on the use of this medicine in children. This medicine should be used under medical prescription, and for the duration, it is prescribed.
|You Save||₹10.50 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Indometacin / Indomethacin(25.0 Mg)|
Uses of Inmecin 25 MG
Contraindications of Inmecin 25 MG
- If you are allergic to Indometacin or any other ingredient of Inmecin 25mg Strip Of 10 Tablets.
- If you have a serious heart, kidney or liver-related disorder.
- If you have small non-cancerous outgrowth in the nose known as nasal polyps.
- If you are in the third trimester of pregnancy.
- If you have experienced asthma, running nose, swelling and rashes on skin after using any painkiller.
- If you have ulcers or a history of frequent ulcers or bleeding in the stomach after using a painkiller.
Side effects of Inmecin 25 MG
- Loss of appetite
- Runny nose
- Ringing in the ear
Precautions and Warnings of Inmecin 25 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are using other painkillers containing paracetamol.
- You have high blood pressure or related heart disorder.
- You have kidney and blood-related issues.
- You have an existing infection or asthma.
- You are using this medicine for a prolonged period.
- You have any eye-related disorders or experience eye-related issues.
- You have Rheumatoid disease characterised by severe pain in the joints If you are an elderly patient.
- You have ulcers in the digestive system.
- You have systemic lupus erythematosus characterised by severe weakness.
Mode of Action of Inmecin 25 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Inmecin 25 MG
- Inmecin 25mg Strip Of 10 Tablets should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It should be taken with or after food. It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results and should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor....
Interactions of Inmecin 25 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of other painkillers such as aspirin with Inmecin 25mg Strip Of 10 Tablets can increase the risk of side effects.
- The effect of this medicine can be reduced when used with antacids.
- This medicine, if taken along with warfarin may be increased and the risk of bleeding.
- Medicines used for brain disorders such as Fluoxetine and Citalopram can increase the risk of bleeding when taken along with this medicine.
- Blood glucose lowering action of anti-diabetics like Glimepiride, Glyburide is increased if taken along with this medicine.
- Anti-coagulants like Aspirin, Clopidogrel if taken along with this capsule can increase the risk of bleeding in the stomach and intestine.
- Digoxin, a medicine used to treat heart failure, when used together with this medicine can worsen the condition of the heart.
- Steroidal medicines like corticosteroids such as Betamethasone and Prednisone increase the risk of bleeding and ulcer formation when taken together with this medicine.
- Medicine used for High blood pressure like Enalapril, Quinapril, Losartan and Telmisartan when used together with this medicine can increase the risk of kidney failure.
- Mifepristone should not be used with this medicine as the effect of mifepristone may be decreased.
- Antibiotics like ciprofloxacin, levofloxacin can increase the risk of fits when used together with this medicine.
- Tacrolimus a medicine given after transplantation surgeries to prevent organ rejections, when given with this medicine can increase the risk of kidney-related issues.
- Other medicines like certain antibiotics, antiviral, antigout, medicines used for related brain disorders, muscle relaxants, anticancer and immunomodulators may interfere with the action of Inmecin 25mg Strip Of 10 Tablets or increase the risk of toxicity or some complications. Discuss with your doctor if you are taking any other medicines....
Storage and disposal of Inmecin 25 MG
Dosage of Inmecin 25 MG
Missed a Dose
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)