Inapure 5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Inapure 5 MG Description
Inapure 5 tablet is a heart rate-lowering medicine containing ivabradine as its active ingredient. It is used to treat heart-related chest pain and long-term heart failure. It works by reducing the heart rate so that the heart pumps more blood each time it beats.
It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It must be taken with food. This medicine is not recommended in patients below 18 years of age. Take it in doses and duration prescribed by the doctor. You should never stop taking this medicine on your own.
Before starting this medicine, it is mandatory to inform your doctor about your past medical history and the medicines you take. Irban 5 tablet, Ivabrad 5 tablet and Coralan 5 tablet are some other medicines containing ivabradine as their active ingredient.
- Coralan 5mg Strip Of 14 TabletsBy Servier India Private Limited (formerly Known As Serdia Pharmaceuticals (india) Pvt Ltd)14 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 323.40₹ 274.890.86% CHEAPER₹ 19.64/Tablet
Uses of Inapure 5 MG
Contraindications of Inapure 5 MG
- If you are allergic to ivabradine or any other ingredients of Inapure 5 tablet.
- If you suffer from any heart-related problems or have very low blood pressure.
- If you have any liver problems.
- If you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding.
- If you are taking medicines to treat fungal infections (ketoconazole, itraconazole, etc.), taking antibiotics (clarithromycin, erythromycin), taking medicines to treat HIV infection (nelfinavir, ritonavir, etc.), taking medicines to treat psychiatric illness like nefazodone, medicines to treat heart conditions (diltiazem, verapamil)....
Side effects of Inapure 5 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Inapure 5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any problems with your heart like irregular heartbeats, stroke, etc.
- You have any liver or kidney problems.
- You have low or uncontrolled blood pressure.
- You suffer from any eye disease.
- You experience symptoms like tiredness, dizziness or shortness of breath.
- Inapure 5 tablet is not recommended for use in patients below 18 years of age.
Directions for Use of Inapure 5 MG
- Inapure 5 tablets should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, with food.
- Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Storage and disposal of Inapure 5 MG
- Store Inapure 5 tablets at room temperature protected from moisture and heat.
- Keep them out of reach and sight of children and pets.
Quick Tips of Inapure 5 MG
- Inapure 5 tablet is used to treat heart-related chest pain and long-term heart failure.
- Take this tablet exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take more or less than the recommended dose.
- Do not stop taking this tablet without consulting your doctor, even if you feel better.
- Common side effects of Inapure 5 tablet may include headache, dizziness, and fatigue. If you experience any severe side effects or allergic reactions, seek medical attention immediately.
- Before starting Inapure 5 tablet, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Also, inform your doctor about all your other medicines and your complete medical history.
- It is recommended that you make certain lifestyle changes in addition to taking Inapure 5 tablets on time. Among these changes are eating a low-fat, low-salt diet, maintaining a healthy weight, exercising for 30 minutes every day, not smoking, and limiting alcohol consumption....
Dosage of Inapure 5 MG
Missed a Dose
Mode of Action of Inapure 5 MG
How Does It Work?
Interactions of Inapure 5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Inapure 5 tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Inapure 5 tablet should not be used along with medicines like ketoconazole (anti-fungal), ritonavir (used in HIV infection), clarithromycin (antibiotic), nefazodone (used to treat mental health), diltiazem, verapamil (used to treat high blood pressure and heart diseases)....
- Concomitant use of this medicine along with medicines like quinidine, amiodarone (used in heart diseases), pimozide (used to treat mental health), and pentamidine (used in pneumonia) is not recommended as it may be harmful....
- Medicines like fluconazole, rifampicin, phenytoin, omeprazole, simvastatin, amlodipine, digoxin, and warfarin should be used cautiously along with this medicine.
- Be cautious while taking water pills like hydrochlorothiazide, indapamide, furosemide, and bumetanide along with this medicine, as it may cause low heartbeats.
Interactions with food items
- Inapure 5 tablet should be taken with food.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Inapure 5 tablet be taken on an empty stomach?
Q: Is the Inapure a blood thinner?
Q: What is the use of Inapure tablet?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 10 November 2021]
- Ivabradine Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 10 November 2021]
- Ivabradine Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 10 November 2021]