Ibucon 400mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
By CONCEPT PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Ibucon 400 MG Description
Ibucon Tablet contains ibuprofen as its active ingredient. It is a pain killer (analgesic) used mainly to provide relief from various pain and inflammation. Thus, this medicine is helpful in treating
conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, joint, back, muscle and headache. It is also used for the management of dental, periods and post-surgery pain. This medicine should be used cautiously in children and the elderly.
|You Save||₹1.92 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Pain and inflammation|
|Side effects||Stomach pain, diarrhea, gas|
Check more medicines with composition as Ibuprofen(400.0 Mg)
Uses of Ibucon 400 MG
Ibucon Tablet is used to provide relief from pain and inflammation in rheumatoid arthritis, joints, reduced movements of joints (ankylosing spondylitis), back pain, sprains, muscles, dental, period pain, headache and pain after surgical procedure....
Contraindications of Ibucon 400 MG
- If you are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin, any other medicines of the NSAID group or any other ingredients of Ibucon Tablet.
- If you have experienced bleeding from the stomach, have stomach ulcers or bleeding from the stomach or gut.
- If you have an increased bleeding tendency.
- If you suffer from severe heart, kidney or liver failure.
- If you are pregnant (last 3 months).
Side effects of Ibucon 400 MG
- Abdominal pain
- Runny nose
- Breathing difficulty
Precautions and Warnings of Ibucon 400 MG
Can I take Ibucon Tablet during pregnancy?
Use of Ibucon Tablet is not recommended during the last three months of pregnancy and also in the early months of pregnancy, as it may cause harm to the unborn baby. Take this medicine only when it is clearly prescribed by your doctor.
Can I take Ibucon Tablet while breastfeeding?
There is limited information about the presence of ibuprofen in breastmilk. Ibucon Tablet should be taken only if it is prescribed by your doctor.
Can I drive if I have consumed Ibucon Tablet?
Ibucon Tablet may sometimes cause drowsiness or sleepiness. Do not drive, if you experience these side effects.
Can I consume alcohol with Ibucon Tablet?
You should not consume alcohol if you are taking Ibucon Tablet as it will increase the risk of stomach discomforts, ulcers and bleeding.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have stomach-related problems like bleeding from the stomach and ulcers (ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease) or bleeding disorders.
- You have a history of allergic problems, asthma, etc.
- You have heart-related problems, diabetes.
- You have a serious disease of the kidney or liver.
- You suffer from autoimmune disorders like systemic lupus erythematosus (risk of aseptic meningitis), mixed connective tissue disorders.
- You are pregnant or are planning to get pregnant.
- Use this medicine with caution in the case of children and the elderly.
Mode of Action of Ibucon 400 MG
How Does It Work?
Ibucon Tablet contain ibuprofen which inhibits the chemicals responsible for pain, swelling, redness and offers relief in joint and muscular pains due to rheumatoid arthritis or other reasons.
Directions for Use of Ibucon 400 MG
- Take Ibucon Tablet as directed by your doctor.
- The medicine is taken orally and may be taken with or without food, as a whole with a sufficient amount of water.
Interactions of Ibucon 400 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Ibucon works, or Ibucon Tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines (disease class from the drug interaction) for eg. to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
- Medicines to prevent blood clot such as warfarin should be used cautiously as it increases the risk of bleeding.
Storage and disposal of Ibucon 400 MG
- Store it below 25°C, in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Ibucon 400 MG
If you have taken too much of this medicine, then contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately as an overdose may result in vomiting, abdominal pain, headache, ulceration or bleeding from the stomach, confusion or even fits....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of this medicine, then take it as soon as you remember. If it's already time for the next dose then skip the missed dose and follow your regular dosing schedule.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Ibucon Tablet cause stomach pain?
A: Ibucon Tablet can cause pain and discomfort in the stomach. Take this medicine after food and if the discomfort persists, ask your doctor to prescribe supportive medicine for gastric discomfort.
Q: Can Ibucon Tablet be used to treat headache?
A: Yes, Ibucon Tablet can be used to treat headache.
- Brufen 400 mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 11 May 2022]
- Brufen 400 mg Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 11 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 11 May 2022]
- Ibuprofen [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 11 May 2022]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed