I Tyza 100mg Strip Of 7 Capsules
By ABBOTT HEALTHCARE PVT LTD
7 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
I Tyza 100mg Strip Of 7 Capsules contains Itraconazole, an antifungal medicine. It is used to treat fungal infections. It works by blocking the formation of the cell membrane of fungal cells by inhibiting the enzyme. Do not use it if you are allergic to Itraconazole, pregnant or breastfeeding. Nausea, rash, dizziness, abdominal pain are some side effects of this medicine. If side effects persist or there is no improvement in your condition then inform your doctor.
Uses of I Tyza 100mg Strip Of 7 Capsules
I Tyza 100mg Strip Of 7 Capsules is used for the treatment of fungal infection of the vagina, nails, skin, mouth, eyes and other internal organs.
Contraindications of I Tyza 100mg Strip Of 7 Capsules
- You are allergic to Itraconazole or any other ingredient of this medicine
- If you are suffering from heart problems
- If you are pregnant or planning for a baby
Side effects of I Tyza 100mg Strip Of 7 Capsules
- Abdominal Pain
- Tingling sensation
- Altered sense of taste
Precautions and Warnings of I Tyza 100mg Strip Of 7 Capsules
Can I take I Tyza 100mg Strip Of 7 Capsules during pregnancy?
- Itraconazole is unsafe during pregnancy. You should not take Itraconazole if you are pregnant or planning to have a baby, as this medicine may harm your baby.
- If you are taking Itraconazole, then use contraception through the treatment and at least for 2 months even after stopping the medicine.
Can I take I Tyza 100mg Strip Of 7 Capsules while breastfeeding?
I Tyza 100mg Strip Of 7 Capsules can pass into breast milk. It is advised not to take medicine unless prescribed by your doctor.
Can I drive if I have consumed I Tyza 100mg Strip Of 7 Capsules?
You may experience dizziness, blurred or double vision, hearing loss while taking this medicine. If you experience any of these symptoms, you should not drive or use any tools or machines while taking this medicine
Can I consume alcohol with I Tyza 100mg Strip Of 7 Capsules?
Avoid excess alcohol while taking this medicine, as alcohol may worsen the side effects like dizziness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have severe liver or kidney problems
- You have or had heart problems like heart failure
- You experience shortness of breath, unexpected weight gain, swollen legs or stomach or tiredness. Stop taking this medicine as these may be signs of heart failure
Mode of Action of I Tyza 100mg Strip Of 7 Capsules
How Does It Work?
I Tyza 100mg Strip Of 7 Capsules works by blocking the formation of the cell membrane of the fungus by inhibiting an enzyme, thus the fungi stop multiplying or die because of the non-formation of the complete cell membrane.
Directions for Use of I Tyza 100mg Strip Of 7 Capsules
Take I Tyza 100mg Strip Of 7 Capsules as directed by your doctor. Take it with a sufficient amount of water.
Interactions of I Tyza 100mg Strip Of 7 Capsules
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicine used to treat tuberculosis like Rifabutin
- Antibiotics like Rifampicin
- Medicines used as anesthetic like Alfentanil, Fentanyl
- Medicines used to treat psychiatric disorders, like Reboxetine
- Medicines for anxiety, like Alprazolam, Brotizolam, Buspirone
- Medicines to treat fits, like Phenytoin, Carbamazepine
- Medicines used to treat blood clots, like Cilostazol
- Medicines used to treat allergic reactions, like Budesonide, Dexamethasone, Fluticasone, Halofantrine, Methylprednisolone and Ebastine
- Medicines used to prevent organ transplant rejection, like Sirolimus or Tacrolimus
- Medicines used for treating cancer, like Busulfan, Docetaxel, Trimetrexate, Vinca alkaloids
- Medicines for HIV Indinavir, Ritonavir and Saquinavir)
- Medicines to control diabetes, like Repaglinide
- Medicines for hay fever or allergy, like Terfenadine, Astemizole or Mizolastine
- Medicines to treat heart problems and are taking medicines like Quinidine, Dofetilide, Bepridil and Nisoldipine, Dihydropyridines, Verapamil, Digoxin, Disopyramide
- Medicines used for low cholesterol, like Atorvastatin, lovastatin or Simvastatin
- Medicines used for migraines or headaches, like Dihydroergotamine, Ergotamine, Eletriptan
- Medicines like Methylergometrine, Ergometrine that is used after giving birth
- Medicines used for anxiety, like Triazolam and Midazolam
Storage and disposal of I Tyza 100mg Strip Of 7 Capsules
- Do not store this medicine above 25°C
- Keep out of the reach of children
Dosage of I Tyza 100mg Strip Of 7 Capsules
If you think you have taken too much of this medicine or experience any side effects contact your doctor immediately, or rush to the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions should I take when using I Tyza 100mg Strip Of 7 Capsules?
- Tell your doctor if you are sexually active and discuss effective contraception methods.
- This medicine can make your oral contraceptive pills work less efficiently.
- Hence if you are on this medication, then use barrier methods of contraception like condoms.
Q: What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before taking this medicine?
A: Give a detailed account of your medical and surgical history. Also mention to your doctor all the prescription and non-prescription medicines, herbal preparations and nutritional supplements that you may be taking, before starting this medication.
Last Updated on: 31 Oct 2020 | 04:30 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on all medicines + Myntra voucher worth Rs.250
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved