Grandem 1mg Strip Of 6 Tablets
Grandem 1 MG Description
Grandem Tablet contains granisetron as its active ingredient. It is used in treating nausea and vomiting, which are associated with cancer medications, radiotherapy or any surgery. If you are allergi
to this medicine, then avoid taking it. Take this medicine in doses and duration as prescribed by the doctor. Do not stop taking this medicine suddenly without informing your doctor. The common side effects of Grandem Tablets are diarrhoea, headache and constipation. Most of which are temporary, but if you feel the side effects persist or your condition worsens, then you should contact your doctor immediately.
- Grandem Md Tablet 10'sBy Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 88.40₹ 75.14₹ 7.51/Tablet
Uses of Grandem 1 MG
Contraindications of Grandem 1 MG
Side effects of Grandem 1 MG
- Lack of sleep
- Increased liver enzymes
Precautions and Warnings of Grandem 1 MG
Other General Warnings
- You may experience symptoms like vomiting, stomachache, constipation, difficulty in passing stools due to blockage in your intestine, as this medicine may reduce your bowel movement. Caution is exercised in patients with heart problems like irregular heartbeats....
- You are taking medicines like dolasetron, ondansetron along with granisetron, as there are chances of cross-sensitivity.
- You may experience symptoms like high body temperature, sweating, shivering, fits and confusion and other mental changes (serotonin syndrome), in such a situation, appropriate observation is required.
Mode of Action of Grandem 1 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Grandem 1 MG
Interactions of Grandem 1 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Simultaneous use of Grandem Tablet along with medicines used to treat an irregular heartbeat, other medicines like dolasetron or ondansetron, can affect the heart activity.
- Concomitant use of Grandem Tablets and medicines used to treat anxiety and to treat depression like fluoxetine, paroxetine, sertraline, venlafaxine, duloxetine, etc can cause symptoms like high body temperature, agitation, increased reflexes, tremor, sweating, dilated pupils, etc. (serotonin syndrome)....
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Grandem 1 MG
- Grandem Tablets do not require any special storage conditions.
- Store it in original packing to protect it from light.
- Try to keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Grandem 1 MG
- There are no symptoms of an overdose, but sometimes you may feel a mild headache.
- If you think you have taken too much of Grandem Tablets and experience any unusual symptoms, then contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of Grandem Tablet, then take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.