By MEDLEY PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Gemsoline Capsule Description
Gemsoline Soft Gelatin capsule is a nutritional supplement. It is used for the treatment of calcium deficiency and management of bone disorders such as osteoporosis. This medicine contains calcium, v
itamin D and zinc. It is also used to support reduced levels of calcium, vitamin D and zinc. Take it as recommended by the doctor.
|You Save||₹24.71 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Calcium(200.0 Mg) + Vitamin D3 / Cholecalciferol(0.25 Mcg) + Zinc(7.5 Mg)|
|Uses||Calcium deficiency, Osteoporosis, Bone disorders|
|Therapy||CALCIUM AND VITAMIN D SUPPLEMENTATION|
Check more medicines with composition as Calcium(200.0 Mg) + Vitamin D3 / Cholecalciferol(0.25 Mcg) + Zinc(7.5 Mg)
Uses of Gemsoline Capsule
- Gemsoline Soft Gelatin capsule is used for the treatment of calcium deficiency.
- For the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis and bone disorders.
Precautions and Warnings of Gemsoline Capsule
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition be sure to consult your doctor.
- You should not take Gemsoline Soft Gelatin capsule if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You are on other medications, supplements or are following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Mineral supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Gemsoline Capsule
- Gemsoline Soft Gelatin capsule contains calcium, vitamin D, and zinc.
- Calcium is one of the most profuse minerals in the body which is essential for building and maintaining healthy bones and teeth. It is very important for maintaining the balance of breaking down and building up of bones and supports flexible movements and mobility of muscles and bones....
- Vitamin D plays a very crucial role in the absorption of calcium and phosphorous from the intestine, which is critical for the formation, growth and regeneration of bones. It supports healthy bones and teeth. It also plays an important role in cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function and reduction of inflammation....
- Zinc is an essential mineral that the body requires for performing vital physiological functions. It plays an important role in bone formation and mineralisation. It is an essential factor for bone healing, repair and may arrest bone loss....
Directions for Use of Gemsoline Capsule
- Gemsoline Soft Gelatin capsule should be taken as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume calcium supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Gemsoline Capsule
- Gemsoline capsules should be stored in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What food is rich in Vitamin D3, Calcium & Zinc?
A: Milk, curd, cheese, paneer and other dairy products, chinese cabbage, kale, broccoli and milk products. Zinc is found in beans, nuts, certain types of seafood (such as crab and lobster), whole grains, etc.
Q: What are the benefits of Gemsoline Soft Gelatin capsule?
A: Gemsoline Soft Gelatin capsule improves the conditions of deficiency of calcium. It is also used for the management of osteoporosis and bone related disorders to support healthy bones and joints.
Q: Can I take Gemsoline Soft Gelatin capsule during pregnancy?
A: There is limited safety information available about the use of this supplement during pregnancy. You can take Gemsoline Soft Gelatin capsule during pregnancy, only if it is prescribed by your doctor.
Q: Is Gemsoline Soft Gelatin capsule a health supplement? Can it be harmful if I take it too much?
A: Yes, taking Gemsoline Soft Gelatin capsule too much of this supplement can be harmful. An overdose can cause stomach discomforts and increased levels of calcium, vitamin D3 and zinc in your body. If you think you have taken too much of this supplement, seek medical attention immediately.
Q: What are the side effects of Gemsoline Soft Gelatin capsule?
A: Gemsoline Soft Gelatin capsule shows mild side effects like headache, heartburn, indigestion. Please consult your doctor before use.
Q: How should I store cap Gemsoline Soft Gelatin?
A: Gemsoline Soft Gelatin capsule should be stored at room temperature away from sunlight and heat. Keep it away from children and pets. Do not use the medicine after its expiry date.
Q: What is the composition of the Gemsoline capsule?
A: Gemsoline capsule consists of a combination of three active components- calcium, vitamin D, and zinc.
Q: What is the best time to take Gemsoline capsule?
A: Take the Gemsoline capsule as advised by the doctor. It is best to take this capsule after meals or at bedtime with water/milk. But take it at the same time daily for optimum results.
- Calcium - Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 7 May 2022]
- Vitamin D - Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 7 May 2022]
- Zinc supplements and bone health [Internet]. Science Direct. 2021 [cited 7 May 2022]
- GEMITROL [Internet]. Torrentian.com. 2021 [cited 7 May 2022]
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
- GEMSOLINE STRIP OF 15 CAPSULES
- GEMSOLINE D3 60K STRIP OF 4 SOFTGEL CAPSULES
- GEMSOLINE D3 MAX STRIP OF 10 SOFTGEL CAPSULES
- GEMSOLINE PLUS STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- GEMSOLINE DS CAPSULE 15'S
- GEMSOLINE BOTTLE OF 200ML SYRUP
- GEMSOLINE D3 MAX STRIP OF 15 SOFTGEL CAPSULES
- GEMSOLINE CHOCOLATE FLAVOUR BOTTLE OF 200ML SUSPENSION
- GEMSOLINE D3 60K STRIP OF 8 CAPSULES
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you