Gastrazole Plus Capsule
By MEYER ORGANICS PVT LTD
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Gastrazole Plus Capsule Description
Gastrazole Plus Capsule is a combination of Rabeprazole and Levosulpiride, an-anti reflux medicine.
|Contains||Levosulpiride(75.0 Mg) + Rabeprazole(20.0 Mg)|
|Therapy||ANTACID AND ANTI-REFLUX|
Check more medicines with composition as Levosulpiride(75.0 Mg) + Rabeprazole(20.0 Mg)
20 Generic Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Gastrazole Plus Capsule
- Rabesec Ls Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Cipla Gx10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 199.65₹ 169.707.82% CHEAPER₹ 16.97/Capsule
- Rebozen Sl CapsuleBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 165.00₹ 115.5037.26% CHEAPER₹ 11.55/Capsule
- Gerdia L Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Threpsi Solutions Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 89.00₹ 89.0051.66% CHEAPER₹ 8.9/Capsule
- Razo L CapsuleBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 364.75₹ 324.64₹ 32.46/Capsule
- Happi L CapsuleBy Zydus Healthcare Limited10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 279.60₹ 237.66₹ 23.77/Capsule
- Neopride Total 75mg Strip Of 15 CapsulesBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 445.00₹ 378.25₹ 25.22/Capsule
- Rabeloc Plus CapsuleBy Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 265.00₹ 225.25₹ 22.53/Capsule
- Derek L CapsuleBy Albert David Limited10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 219.85₹ 186.87₹ 18.69/Capsule
- Veloz L CapsuleBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 283.45₹ 240.93₹ 24.09/Capsule
- Wokride 20/75mg Strip Of 15 CapsulesBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 339.25₹ 288.36₹ 19.22/Capsule
Uses of Gastrazole Plus Capsule
For the treatment of gastrointestinal reflux disease, a condition in which acid from the stomach comes up to the food pipe, causing heartburn, chest discomfort, acidity, etc.
Contraindications of Gastrazole Plus Capsule
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any of the ingredient of this medicine
- If you are suffering from fits or have a history of fits
- If you have a mental disorder and you have difficulty in walking, balance and coordination
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Should not be given to children & elderly
Side effects of Gastrazole Plus Capsule
- Headache, nervousness, dizziness and sleepiness
- Diarrhoea, abdominal pain, bloating, gas, constipation, nausea and vomiting
- Abnormal movements of body parts, desire to move body parts, stiff and jerky movements of face and jaw
- Increase in breast size, abnormal milk production and absence of periods
- Low blood pressure, back pain, weakness or flu-like symptoms, sleeplessness, allergic reactions, frequent infections, skin blisters and rashes, mouth ulcers
- Nasal congestion, cough and airway blockage
Precautions and Warnings of Gastrazole Plus Capsule
Can I take Gastrazole Plus Capsule during pregnancy?
- The components of this medicine might harm your unborn baby, thus should not be used during pregnancy.
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant or planning to have a baby.
Can I take Gastrazole Plus Capsule while breastfeeding?
You should not take this medicine if you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Gastrazole Plus Capsule?
You may experience dizziness, drowsiness or reduced alertness after taking this medicine. Thus, you should avoid driving and operating machines in the presence of any of the symptoms.
Can I consume alcohol with Gastrazole Plus Capsule?
Alcohol consumption along with this medicine can cause confusion, lack of focus, anxiety and drowsiness. It is advised to avoid alcohol intake during treatment with Gastrazole Plus Capsule.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- If you experience allergic reactions like skin rashes and other skin reaction
- If you have a history of allergic reaction due to similar medicine
- If you develop an infection after taking this medicine
- If you have fever, muscle rigidity and irregular heartbeats, movement problems
- If you have a history of brain tumor, fits, heart disease, lumpy breast, etc
- If you have low vitamin B12 levels, blood and liver problems, stomach bleeding, ulcers or tumor in stomach If you have any heart disease, bleeding disorders or tendency to bleed easily...
- Taking this medicine for more than one year may increase chances of developing bone fractures
Mode of Action of Gastrazole Plus Capsule
How Does It Work?
- Rabeprazole blocks the secretion of acid in the stomach by acting on a pump called the proton pump in the stomach and is responsible for the secretion of stomach acids.
- Levosulpiride increases the motility of the stomach and intestine so that acid does not reflux back into the food pipe.
Directions for Use of Gastrazole Plus Capsule
- Take this medicine as directed by your physician
- It should be taken before food
Interactions of Gastrazole Plus Capsule
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines like Ketoconazole or Itraconazole used to treat fungal infection, Atazanavir used in the treatment of HIV may not work properly
- Medicines used to neutralize gastric acids & to treat ulcer-like sucralfate should be taken with at least 2 hours of gap
- Your blood pressure may drop if you are taking antihypertensive medicine along with this medicine
- If you are taking medicines like Methotrexate or Tacrolimus, then levels of these can increase, causing side effects
- Medicines used to stop blood clotting like Warfarin. Blood clotting parameters should be monitored closely
- If you are taking medicine like Levodopa to treat a brain disorder called parkinsonism
- You may experience irregular heart rhythm with Digoxin, Atomoxetine, Cisapride, Quinine, Furosemide, steroids and stool softners
Storage and disposal of Gastrazole Plus Capsule
- Store this medicine below 30°C
- Keep it in a cool and dry place and out of the reach of children
- Store it in a tightly closed container
Dosage of Gastrazole Plus Capsule
There is limited information available on what symptoms you will have if this medicine is consumed in excess. If you have taken too much of this medicine, seek medical attention immediately.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next dose at the scheduled time. Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed dose....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Levosulpiride is an antipsychotic medicine. How can it treat stomach disorders?
A: Levosulpiride is derived from a medicine called Sulpiride. Levosulpiride which is the most effective form of Sulpiride, decreases the activity of a neurotransmitter (a substance that transmits signals in the brain) called dopamine. Apart from the brain, dopamine also acts on the digestive tract. Thus, by inhibiting dopaminergic effects, levosulpiride exerts anti-emetic (prevents vomiting), antipsychotic (used to treat schizophrenia) and increases gastrointestinal motility and allowing food to pass freely through the intestines.
Q: When should I use Gastrazole Plus Capsule?
A: Do not take this medicine without a prescription. Do not stop taking this medicine or self-adjust the dose without the knowledge of your doctor. Inform your doctor if you have any liver problems or stopped taking this medicine for more than 5 days, before re-starting the dose.
Q: Is there anything else I need to know before taking Gastrazole Plus Capsule?
A: Levosulpiride can increase prolactin levels in the blood. In females, this may result in painful menstrual periods and discharge of milk from nipple (galactorrhea). Consult your physician if you notice any such symptoms. Taking this medicine for a prolonged period can cause bone thinning. This medicine should not be used in children and adolescents below 18 years of age.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.