Gamaderm Lotion 100ml
Gamaderm 1 % Description
Gamaderm Lotion is an antiparasitic medicine that is used to treat scabies (a skin infection) and pediculosis (lice infestation). It contains Lindane as its active component. It works by killing the
tiny insects (mites) and their eggs, which cause scabies. Gamaderm Lotion should be used in the dose and duration as advised by the doctor. It should be applied to the affected area only. Wash your hands properly before using this lotion and also read the label for directions for use. Inform your doctor if you have known allergies to Gamaderm Lotion.
- Scaboma Lotion 100mlBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals100ml Lotion in BottleMRP 104.00₹ 88.402% CHEAPER₹ 0.88/Ml
- Gamascab 1% Lotion 100mlBy Nulife Pharmaceuticals100ml Lotion in BottleMRP 159.00₹ 159.00₹ 1.59/Ml
- Scaboma Lotion 50mlBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals50ml Lotion in BottleMRP 70.00₹ 56.00₹ 1.12/Ml
Uses of Gamaderm 1 %
- Scabies (a skin infection)
- Pediculosis (lice infestation)
Contraindications of Gamaderm 1 %
- If you are allergic or have a history of allergy to Gamaderm Lotion or any of its components.
- If you are suffering from seizures.
- If you have any kind of skin problem.
- If you have a condition of crusted (Norwegian) scabies (a severe form of scabies that can occur in some persons having weak immunity or elderly or disabled).
- If you have recently used this lotion for the treatment.
- If you have a history of an allergic reaction after applying this lotion.
- If you are a breastfeeding mother.
- If you going to use it for premature infants because their skin is very sensitive. It can go through the skin of babies and affect the brain as well.
Side effects of Gamaderm 1 %
- Hair loss
- Burning or prickling sensation
Precautions and Warnings of Gamaderm 1 %
Other General Warnings
- You have used Gamaderm Lotion in past few months.
- You have a history or currently having a medical condition of seizures.
- You are a pregnant or breastfeeding woman.
- You have HIV or AIDS.
- You are taking any brain-related medicines such as sedatives.
- You are already taking any other medicine, to avoid the risk of having a seizure if you take them while using this lotion.
Mode of Action of Gamaderm 1 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Gamaderm 1 %
- Use Gamaderm Lotion exactly as directed by the doctor and read the label carefully before use.
- It is meant for external applications only.
- Wash your hands after rubbing in this lotion, unless they are the area being treated.
Interactions of Gamaderm 1 %
Interactions with other medicines
- Since Gamaderm Lotion is to be used externally on the skin, it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines, over-the-counter medications (that you buy without a prescription), supplements, herbal preparations or other topical preparations for treating other health conditions....
- In particular, if you are taking medications for seizures, avoid any undesirable effects to prevent the risk of having seizures.
Storage and disposal of Gamaderm 1 %
- Store Gamaderm Lotion at room temperature in a cool dry place (15°-30°C).
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Keep it in a tightly closed container.
Dosage of Gamaderm 1 %
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is scabies?
Q: How to use Gamaderm Lotion?
- Your doctor will decide the duration of the application for Gamaderm Lotion.
- Apply a thin layer of this lotion all over the body from head to down.
- Apply this lotion on the infected skin area only as directed by the doctor.
- Do not put it inside the mouth, eyes or any body cavities.
- One application is sufficient, but if symptoms persist and there is evidence of live mites and lice, then treatment may be repeated after 5-6 days.