Fusee B 10gm Cream
Fusee B 10gm Cream Description
Fusee B Cream is a combination medicine containing fusidic acid and beclomethasone. It helps in controlling skin conditions like itching, redness and scaly skin involving bacterial infections. Fusidi
c acid is an antibiotic which controls the infection by inhibiting the growth of bacteria. Beclomethasone is a steroid that reduces the redness, swelling and discomfort. Fusee B Cream is meant only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor.
- Fusiwal B Cream 15gmBy Wallace Pharmaceuticals15g Cream in TubeMRP 208.50₹ 166.80₹ 11.12/Gram
- Fudic Bnf Cream 20gmBy Hegde And Hegde Pharmaceuticals Llp20g Cream in TubeMRP 324.00₹ 275.40₹ 13.77/Gram
- Fudic Bnf Cream 10gmBy Hegde & Hegde Pharmaceuticals Ltd10g Cream in TubeMRP 197.00₹ 179.27₹ 17.93/Gram
- Fusiwal B Cream 10gmBy Wallace Pharmaceuticals10g Cream in TubeMRP 180.00₹ 153.00₹ 15.3/Gram
Uses of Fusee B 10gm Cream
Contraindications of Fusee B 10gm Cream
- If you are allergic to fusidic acid, beclomethasone or any other ingredient of Fusee B Cream.
- If you have a fungal, viral or serious bacterial infection of the skin.
- If you have skin lesions due to tuberculosis or syphilis.
- If you have red spots and rashes around the mouth (Perioral dermatitis and rosacea).
- If you develop skin rashes after a vaccination.
Side effects of Fusee B 10gm Cream
- Irritation of skin
- Dryness of skin
Precautions and Warnings of Fusee B 10gm Cream
Other General Warnings
- You experience worsening of symptoms after using Fusee B Cream.
- You are using it for children below 6 years of age.
- You are using it for a duration of more than 2 weeks.
Mode of Action of Fusee B 10gm Cream
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Fusee B 10gm Cream
- Use Fusee B Cream as directed by your doctor.
- For external use only, apply it on a healthy skin surface, free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Fusee B 10gm Cream
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Fusee B 10gm Cream
- Store Fusee B Cream below 25°C, in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Fusee B 10gm Cream
- As Fusee B Cream is meant for external application, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
- If you have applied extra quantities of it, wipe the out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton.