Funzi Nm Tube Of 15gm Cream
By CORONA REMEDIES PVT LTD
15g Cream in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Funzi Nm Cream contains a combination of three medicines Clobetasol, Neomycin and Miconazole. Funzi Nm Cream is used for the treatment of inflammation and swelling in the various skin conditions suspe
cted to have bacterial or fungal or mixed skin infections. This Cream helps in reducing the symptoms like redness, swelling and itchiness. It works by the combined action of its three ingredients and helps in reducing the infection and inflammation (swelling and redness). Funzi Nm Cream should only be used externally and must not be used for any other skin conditions without consulting your doctor. Do not use this medicine for children below 2 years of age. You should use this medicine for the prescribed duration for better results. If your condition does not get improved contact your doctor....
Uses of Funzi Nm Tube Of 15gm Cream
Funzi Nm Cream is used for the treatment of various skin infections and inflammation complicated by superficial bacterial or fungal infection. It helps in managing the symptoms like scratching, red so
res, itching and rashes when associated with skin infections....
Contraindications of Funzi Nm Tube Of 15gm Cream
- If you are allergic to Clobetasol, Neomycin, Miconazole or any other ingredients of Funzi Nm Cream
- If you have infection in and around genitals or anal area, face, acne and skin perforations.
- If you have any untreated skin infection or skin thinning problem.
- You should not use this Cream for acne, rashes or skin conditions around your mouth and in external ear canal.
- If you have chickenpox, shingles, warts or any other wounds and skin infections.
- This medicine should not be used in children below 2 year of age and for nappy rash.
Side effects of Funzi Nm Tube Of 15gm Cream
- Thinning of skin
- Cracks on skin
Precautions and Warnings of Funzi Nm Tube Of 15gm Cream
Can I apply Funzi Nm Cream during pregnancy?
There is limited information about the safety of Funzi Nm Cream in human pregnancy. In case you are prescribed with this Cream, avoid using in larger skin areas for a prolonged duration.
Can I apply Funzi Nm Cream while breastfeeding?
Funzi Nm Cream can be used by a breastfeeding woman if prescribed by the doctor. It should not be applied to the breast or areas near the breast of breastfeeding mother as there can be chances of ingestion of this by a breastfed infant. Avoid using it on large areas of skin or for a prolonged period.
Can I drive if I have applied Funzi Nm Cream?
Funzi Nm Cream is to be applied externally and is less likely to influence your driving ability.
Can I consume alcohol if I have applied Funzi Nm Cream?
There is no direct interaction between alcohol and Funzi Nm Cream. However, you should avoid consuming alcohol as it can worsen the infection and delay healing.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are experiencing any allergic reactions of the skin after applying this Cream
- You are experiencing other infections after applying this Cream
- You have any condition other than prescribed by your doctor.
- You experience any skin reactions after applying this Cream, inform your doctor immediately.
- You should not apply this Cream for a prolonged duration on a larger skin area or more than the prescribed duration as it can hamper production of certain hormones.
- Your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Mode of Action of Funzi Nm Tube Of 15gm Cream
How Does It Work?
- During inflammation or infection of the skin, the body releases some chemical substances which make the skin red, itchy and swollen.
- Clobetasol is a steroid which acts by blocking the synthesis of natural substance, i.e. prostaglandins which is responsible for itching, swelling and redness.
- Miconazole works by inhibiting the formation of a fungal cell wall component which leads to altered permeability and growth of fungus causing infection.
- Neomycin is an antibiotic agent which is widely used for treating various bacterial infection of the skin. It works by inhibiting growth and multiplication of bacteria causing infection.
- Collectively all these medicines work more effectively by reducing the infection and inflammation of the skin.
Directions for Use of Funzi Nm Tube Of 15gm Cream
- Use Funzi Nm Cream as directed by your doctor and follow all the instructions.
- For external use only, apply it on the healthy skin surface, free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using Funzi Nm Cream unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- Apply a thin layer and rub gently to cover the affected area, for days and time advised by your doctor.
- If you do not see any improvement in your condition within 7 days, you should consult your doctor.
Interactions of Funzi Nm Tube Of 15gm Cream
Interactions with other medicines
- Funzi Nm Cream is for local application on skin and thus is less likely to interact with other medicines taken orally. However, it may interact with other topically applied medicine. Discuss with yourdoctor if you are already on another topical medicine....Read more
- There is limited information available on the interaction of Funzi Nm Cream with other medicines. However, as Funzi Nm Cream contains three different components, any interaction seen with these threecomponents when taken alone may occur with this combination....Read more
- Be cautious if you are taking antifungal medicines like Itraconazole, Ritonavir which is used in HIV infection, antibiotics such as Erythromycin, blood-thinning agents like Warfarin and Verapamil usedin heart problems....Read more
Storage and disposal of Funzi Nm Tube Of 15gm Cream
- Store Funzi Nm Cream below 25°C, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep this medicine away from children and pets.
Dosage of Funzi Nm Tube Of 15gm Cream
As Funzi Nm Cream is for external application, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have applied ext
ra quantities of this Cream, wipe out the excess of the medicine with a tissue or cotton....
Missed a Dose
Missing an application of Funzi Nm Cream may reduce the effectiveness of the treatment. If you have missed applying this Cream, apply it as soon as possible. Do not over apply this medicine to compens
ate for the missed application....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Funzi Nm Cream be used in children?
A: Funzi Nm Cream should not be used in children below the age of 2 year. The skin of children is very delicate and thin compared to adults can absorb larger amounts of this Cream which can lead to side effects. Also, this medicine contains steroids which can interfere with the growth of children.
Q: Can I use Funzi Nm Cream for pimples?
A: No, Funzi Nm Cream should not be used for any conditions other than prescribed. Especially you should refrain from using it on the face as the skin of your face is very delicate and sensitive.
Q: Is Funzi Nm Cream a steroid?
A: Yes, Funzi Nm Cream contains Clobetasol which is a steroid and is effective against inflammation and swelling.
Q: What is Funzi Nm Cream used for?
A: Funzi Nm Cream is used for the treatment of various skin infections and inflammation complicated by a superficial bacterial or fungal infection. It helps in relieving symptoms such as scratching, red sores, itching and rashes when associated with skin infections.
- EMA. SmPC. Dermovate Cream. [ Accessed on 30.March.2021 ] (online)
- DailyMed. Neomycin Sulfate Cream. [ Accessed on 30.March.2021 ] (online)
- EMA. SmPC. Daktarin Cream. [ Accessed on 30.March.2021 ] (online)
- Bluecross Laboratories. Sonaderm-NM Cream. [ Accessed on 30.March.2021 ] (online)
- CDC. Steroid creams can make ringworm worse. [ Accessed on 30.March.2021 ] (online)
Other Products from this Brand
|You Save||₹14.85 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Miconazole(2.0 %w/w),Clobetasol Propionate(0.05 %w/w),Neomycin Sulphate(0.5 %w/w)|
|Side effects||Itching, irritation, redness, burning sensation|
Last Updated on: 30 Mar 2021 | 05:28 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% Off + 20% cashback on 1st medicine order + Flat Rs.100 off on min spend of Rs 749 on select styles on Myntra.
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved