Funzi Nm Tube Of 15gm Cream
Funzi Nm Tube Of 15gm Cream Description
Funzi Nm Cream contains a combination of three medicines Clobetasol, Neomycin and Miconazole. Funzi Nm Cream is used for the treatment of inflammation and swelling in the various skin conditions susp
ected to have bacterial or fungal or mixed skin infections. This Cream helps in reducing the symptoms like redness, swelling and itchiness. It works by the combined action of its three ingredients and helps in reducing the infection and inflammation (swelling and redness). Funzi Nm Cream should only be used externally and must not be used for any other skin conditions without consulting your doctor. Do not use this medicine for children below 2 years of age. You should use this medicine for the prescribed duration for better results. If your condition does not get improved contact your doctor.
|Contains||Miconazole(2.0 %W/W) + Clobetasol Propionate(0.05 %W/W) + Neomycin Sulphate(0.5 %W/W)|
|Side effects||Itching, irritation, redness, burning sensation|
|Therapy||TOPICAL ANTIMICROBIAL AND STEROID|
Uses of Funzi Nm Tube Of 15gm Cream
Contraindications of Funzi Nm Tube Of 15gm Cream
- If you are allergic to Clobetasol, Neomycin, Miconazole or any other ingredients of Funzi Nm Cream
- If you have infection in and around genitals or anal area, face, acne and skin perforations.
- If you have any untreated skin infection or skin thinning problem.
- You should not use this Cream for acne, rashes or skin conditions around your mouth and in external ear canal.
- If you have chickenpox, shingles, warts or any other wounds and skin infections.
- This medicine should not be used in children below 2 year of age and for nappy rash.
Side effects of Funzi Nm Tube Of 15gm Cream
- Thinning of skin
- Cracks on skin
Precautions and Warnings of Funzi Nm Tube Of 15gm Cream
Other General Warnings
- You are experiencing any allergic reactions of the skin after applying this Cream
- You are experiencing other infections after applying this Cream
- You have any condition other than prescribed by your doctor.
- You experience any skin reactions after applying this Cream, inform your doctor immediately.
- You should not apply this Cream for a prolonged duration on a larger skin area or more than the prescribed duration as it can hamper production of certain hormones.
- Your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Mode of Action of Funzi Nm Tube Of 15gm Cream
How Does It Work?
- During inflammation or infection of the skin, the body releases some chemical substances which make the skin red, itchy and swollen.
- Clobetasol is a steroid which acts by blocking the synthesis of natural substance, i.e. prostaglandins which is responsible for itching, swelling and redness.
- Miconazole works by inhibiting the formation of a fungal cell wall component which leads to altered permeability and growth of fungus causing infection.
- Neomycin is an antibiotic agent which is widely used for treating various bacterial infection of the skin. It works by inhibiting growth and multiplication of bacteria causing infection.
- Collectively all these medicines work more effectively by reducing the infection and inflammation of the skin.
Directions for Use of Funzi Nm Tube Of 15gm Cream
- Use Funzi Nm Cream as directed by your doctor and follow all the instructions.
- For external use only, apply it on the healthy skin surface, free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using Funzi Nm Cream unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- Apply a thin layer and rub gently to cover the affected area, for days and time advised by your doctor.
- If you do not see any improvement in your condition within 7 days, you should consult your doctor.
Interactions of Funzi Nm Tube Of 15gm Cream
Interactions with other medicines
- Funzi Nm Cream is for local application on skin and thus is less likely to interact with other medicines taken orally. However, it may interact with other topically applied medicine. Discuss with your doctor if you are already on another topical medicine....
- There is limited information available on the interaction of Funzi Nm Cream with other medicines. However, as Funzi Nm Cream contains three different components, any interaction seen with these three components when taken alone may occur with this combination....
- Be cautious if you are taking antifungal medicines like Itraconazole, Ritonavir which is used in HIV infection, antibiotics such as Erythromycin, blood-thinning agents like Warfarin and Verapamil used in heart problems....
Storage and disposal of Funzi Nm Tube Of 15gm Cream
- Store Funzi Nm Cream below 25°C, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep this medicine away from children and pets.
Dosage of Funzi Nm Tube Of 15gm Cream
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Funzi Nm Cream be used in children?
Q: Can I use Funzi Nm Cream for pimples?
Q: Is Funzi Nm Cream a steroid?
Q: What is Funzi Nm Cream used for?
- EMA. SmPC. Dermovate Cream. [ Accessed on 30.March.2021 ] (online)
- DailyMed. Neomycin Sulfate Cream. [ Accessed on 30.March.2021 ] (online)
- EMA. SmPC. Daktarin Cream. [ Accessed on 30.March.2021 ] (online)
- Bluecross Laboratories. Sonaderm-NM Cream. [ Accessed on 30.March.2021 ] (online)
- CDC. Steroid creams can make ringworm worse. [ Accessed on 30.March.2021 ] (online)
Other Products from this Brand
- Funzi L Lotion 30 Ml
- Funzi Nm Tube Of 20 Gm Cream
- Funzi L 1 Tube Of 30 Gm Cream
- Funzi Mx 1 Bottle Of 100 Gm Dusting Powder
- Funzi 250 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Funzi It Sr 400 Mg Strip Of 4 Tablets
- Funzi L Tube Of 15 Gm Cream
- Funzi L 1 Tube Of 10 Gm Cream
- Funzi Nm Bottle Of 30 Ml Lotion
- Funzi L Tube Of 75 Gm Cream