Fungicros Cream 10gm
By SUN PHARMA
10g Cream in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Fungicros 0.25 % Description
Fungicros Cream is an antifungal medicine. It contains amorolfine as the active ingredient. It is used to treat a variety of fungal infections that affect the skin and nails. This medicine works by a
cting on the cell membrane of the fungus and altering its structure resulting in the destruction of the cell wall and the death of the fungus. Wash your hands after applying Cream. Do not use this medicine for any other infection. If you find any side effects such as burning, an itching sensation at the site of application or any side effects that bother you or there is no improvement in your condition, then inform your doctor.
|You Save||₹29.85 (15% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Burning, redness, itching, dry or scaly skin|
Check more medicines with composition as Amorolfine(0.25 %)
8 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Fungicros Cream 10gm
- Amrocad Cream 10 GBy Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited10g Cream in TubeMRP 169.00₹ 143.6515.08% CHEAPER₹ 14.36/Gram
- Tcris 0.25% Cream 15gmBy Brinton Pharmaceuticals Limited15g Cream in TubeMRP 213.00₹ 181.0528.62% CHEAPER₹ 12.07/Gram
- Amroltop Cream 30gmBy Yash Pharma Laboratories Pvt Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 301.80₹ 256.5349.44% CHEAPER₹ 8.55/Gram
- Amrolstar 0.25% W/w Cream 10gmBy Oaknet Healthcare Pvt Ltd10g Cream in TubeMRP 86.37₹ 77.7354.05% CHEAPER₹ 7.77/Gram
- Loceryl Cream 30gmBy Galderma India Pvt Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 480.00₹ 408.0019.57% CHEAPER₹ 13.6/Gram
- Loceryl Cream 10gmBy Galderma India Pvt Ltd10g Cream in TubeMRP 188.00₹ 159.805.5% CHEAPER₹ 15.98/Gram
- Amluck 0.25% Cream 30gmBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 356.57₹ 303.0840.27% CHEAPER₹ 10.1/Gram
- Livafin 0.25% Cream 10gmBy Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd10g Cream in TubeMRP 180.00₹ 153.009.52% CHEAPER₹ 15.3/Gram
Uses of Fungicros 0.25 %
Fungicros Cream is used for the treatment of fungal infections of the skin and nails.
Contraindications of Fungicros 0.25 %
If you are allergic to amorolfine or any other ingredients of Fungicros Cream.
Side effects of Fungicros 0.25 %
- Dry or scaly skin
Precautions and Warnings of Fungicros 0.25 %
Can I use Fungicros Cream during pregnancy?
Fungicros Cream should not be used in pregnancy unless clearly necessary. This medicine is to be applied on topical surfaces and the quantities which might get absorbed from the skin is too little and there are rare chances of absorption. Still, this medicine should be used under medical supervision by a pregnant woman.
Can I use Fungicros Cream while breastfeeding?
Limited information is available on the use of Fungicros Cream in breastfeeding. It should not be applied to the breast of breastfeeding mothers or elsewhere on large areas of skin or for a prolonged period of time.
Can I drive if I have applied Fungicros Cream?
Fungicros Cream is a topical medicine and is not known to affect the driving ability of the person.
Can I consume alcohol with Fungicros Cream?
Fungicros Cream has no known interactions with alcohol. But alcohol may adversely affect the body's response to injury and delay or interfere with the healing process.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- If you find any allergic reactions, burning, redness or itching of skin. Immediately stop using this medicine and consult with your doctor.
- Do not apply Fungicros Cream close to eyes, ears, nose or mouth. Wash your eyes in case it comes in contact with this medicine.
Mode of Action of Fungicros 0.25 %
How Does It Work?
Amorolfine present in Fungicros Cream acts on the cell membrane of the fungus and alters its structure resulting in the destruction of the cell wall and the death of the fungus.
Directions for Use of Fungicros 0.25 %
- Use Fungicros Cream as directed by your doctor.
- For external use only.
- Apply it on a healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Fungicros 0.25 %
Interactions with other medicines
Since Fungicros Cream is to be used externally on the skin, it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, you should always consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions....
Storage and disposal of Fungicros 0.25 %
- Store Fungicros Cream at room temperature in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine.
Dosage of Fungicros 0.25 %
As Fungicros is meant for external application, cases of overdose is unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have applied extra quantities of it, wipe out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed applying Fungicros Cream, apply it as soon as possible. Do not over-apply this medicine just to compensate for the missed dose.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How long can I use Fungicros Cream?
A: The duration of treatment varies according to the type of infection and response to the treatment. Complete the duration prescribed by your doctor and do not stop on your own. Stopping the application of Fungicros Cream abruptly before the prescribed duration may lead to treatment failure and recurrence of the infection.
Q: What is Fungicros Cream?
A: Fungicros Cream is an antifungal medicine containing amorolfin. It is used for the treatment of fungal infections of the skin and nails.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed