Fulfil 25mg Capsule
Fulfil 25 MG Description
Fulfil Capsule is used to treat female infertility to improve ovary functioning. It is also useful in females with a poor response during the in-vitro fertilization (IVF) process. It contains dehydro
epiandrosterone as its active ingredient. This medicine is also known as a hormonal pill. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should not take this medicine. Inform your doctor if you are on any other hormonal medicines or psychiatric medicines. You may experience oily skin, facial hair growth, hair loss, acne while taking this medicine.
Uses of Fulfil 25 MG
Contraindications of Fulfil 25 MG
- If you are allergic to dehydroepiandrosterone or any other ingredients of Fulfil Capsule.
- If you are having any form of cancer or risk of having cancer (as this medicine promotes the growth of some cancers cells).
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding women.
Side effects of Fulfil 25 MG
- Oily skin
- Facial hair
- Hair loss
- Mood changes
- Voice deepening
- Smelly sweat
- Abnormal heart rhythm
- Decrease good cholesterol level
Precautions and Warnings of Fulfil 25 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are at a risk of breast cancer (including post-menopausal women), prostate cancer (as this medicine increases the chances of these cancers on long term treatment).
- You have high blood cholesterol levels.
- You have a history of heart or mental problem.
- You have any liver and/or kidney problem.
- You have any thyroid problem.
Mode of Action of Fulfil 25 MG
How Does It Work?
- Many females have complaints of infertility due to one or other problems related to the ovary. Due to ovary problems, many females don’t respond properly to the in-vitro fertilization process.
- The administration of this medicine releases a female hormone that helps in improving the ovary functions. This improves ovary function that helps in the generation of female eggs and improves the chances of fertility....
Directions for Use of Fulfil 25 MG
- Take this medicine as a whole with a sufficient amount of water at a fixed time to gain optimal benefits.
- Do not break, crush or chew the medicine.
- Always take Fulfil Capsule as advised by your doctor for the prescribed duration.
Interactions of Fulfil 25 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Fulfil Capsule works or this Capsule itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- In particular, if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for brain-related disorders....
- Testosterone when co-administered with Ovigyn-DSR increases the side effects, thus should be avoided.
- Medicine for mental illness such as citalopram, escitalopram, fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, paroxetine can worsen the mental status, thus should be used cautiously.
Storage and disposal of Fulfil 25 MG
- Store it below 25°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children and pets.
- Do not use this medicine after its expiry date.
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste.