Flozen Ns Tablets
By MANKIND PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
We do not sell this product
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Flozen Ns Tablets Description
Flozen Ns Tablet is an analgesic medication. It contains a combination of nimesulide and serratiopeptidase as active substances. Flozen Ns Tablet is used in the treatment of sudden and sharp pain. It
is also used for the treatment of the symptoms of osteoarthritis and painful periods. This medicine can be used in adults and adolescents adults above 12 years of age. Flozen Ns Tablet works by preventing the action of inflammatory chemicals in the body. Take this medicine in the exact dose and duration as prescribed by your doctor. Before starting Flozen Ns Tablet, inform your doctor if you are pregnant/breastfeeding and about your complete medical history.
|You Save||₹7.48 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Serratiopeptidase(15.0 Mg) + Nimesulide(100.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Pain, painful periods, osteoarthritis|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, abdominal pain|
Check more medicines with composition as Serratiopeptidase(15.0 Mg) + Nimesulide(100.0 Mg)
Uses of Flozen Ns Tablets
- Flozen Ns Tablet is used to treat sudden and sharp pain.
- It is also used for the treatment of symptoms of osteoarthritis and painful periods (dysmenorrhoea).
Contraindications of Flozen Ns Tablets
- If you are allergic to nimesulide, serratiopeptidase, or any ingredient of Flozen Ns Tablet.
- If you have a history of allergic reactions (wheezing, coughing, sneezing, nose blockage, runny nose, itching, red/itchy rashes) to other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines like aspirin.
- If you have a history of liver damage caused by nimesulide.
- If you are exposed to other potentially liver-damaging substances.
- If you are an alcoholic or drug addict.
- If you have or had a history of stomach bleeding, ulcer, and inflammation of the stomach lining prior to treatment with non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines.
- If you have a recurrent active stomach/intestinal ulcer or have had it in the past (two or more distinct episodes of proven ulceration or bleeding).
- If you have problems related to blood clotting and bleeding disorders.
- If you have liver or kidney disorders.
- If you have a serious heart failure problem.
- If you are suffering from symptoms of flu-like fever, chills, and shivering.
- If you are giving this medicine to children under 12 years of age.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Side effects of Flozen Ns Tablets
- Abdominal pain
- Flatulence (gas)
Precautions and Warnings of Flozen Ns Tablets
Can I take Flozen Ns Tablets during pregnancy?
Flozen Ns Tablet should not be used during pregnancy unless recommended by the doctor. This medicine is contraindicated for use in the last three months of pregnancy. Talk to your doctor if you are planning a pregnancy or think you may be pregnant.
Can I take Flozen Ns Tablets while breastfeeding?
No information is available if Flozen Ns Tablet passes into human breast milk. This medicine is contraindicated for use in breastfeeding women.
Can I drive if I have consumed Flozen Ns Tablets?
There is limited information on the effect of Flozen Ns Tablet on driving ability. However, if you experience any effects after taking this medicine that may affect your ability to drive safely, it is advised to avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Flozen Ns Tablets?
You should avoid consuming alcohol during the treatment with Flozen Ns Tablet as it may worsen your liver problems.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are taking medicines called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines (NSAIDs), corticosteroids, blood thinners like warfarin, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) like fluvoxamine, or antiplatelet agents such as low dose aspirin....
- You experience symptoms like loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, dark urine, and weakness. These could be signs of liver damage.
- You develop black tarry stools or vomit blood.
- You are elderly.
- You have liver, kidney, or heart disease.
- You have a history of stomach or intestine ulcers.
- You have any upcoming surgery.
- You experience severe skin reactions after using this medicine.
- You are a woman trying to get pregnant.
Mode of Action of Flozen Ns Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Flozen Ns Tablet contains a combination of nimesulide and serratiopeptidase as active substances.
- Nimesulide is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicine (NSAID) that blocks the action of a chemical called cyclooxygenase. Cyclooxygenase is responsible for the formation of certain substances in the body called prostaglandins that cause pain and inflammation. ...
- Serratiopeptidase is an enzyme that helps in breaking down or dissolving the abnormal proteins at the site of inflammation and promotes healing.
Directions for Use of Flozen Ns Tablets
- Take Flozen Ns Tablet as a whole with sufficient water.
- Always take this medicine exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not cut, break, or chew the medicine.
- Do not consume more than the prescribed dose.
Interactions of Flozen Ns Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Flozen Ns Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- The simultaneous use of Flozen Ns Tablet with other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines like aspirin is not recommended.
- You may experience stomach bleeding and ulcers if this medicine is used along with corticosteroids, platelet inhibitors (clopidogrel), and selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (fluoxetine).
- This medicine may interfere with the working of blood thinners like warfarin.
- Flozen Ns Tablet can reduce the effect of medicines used to treat high blood pressure like hydrochlorothiazide, furosemide, and captopril.
- Particular care should be taken if you are taking medicines used for treating mental disorders like lithium, asthma/COPD like theophylline, diabetes like glibenclamide, heart failure like digoxin and peptic ulcers like cimetidine, and acidities like aluminium hydroxide and magnesium. ...
- Caution is required when Flozen Ns Tablet is taken less than 24 hours before or after treatment with methotrexate - an anti-cancer medicine.
Storage and disposal of Flozen Ns Tablets
- Store Flozen Ns Tablet in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Flozen Ns Tablets
Symptoms of overdose of Flozen Ns Tablet include nausea, vomiting, drowsiness, sluggishness and stomach pain. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of Flozen Ns Tablet, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Flozen Ns Tablet used for?
- Flozen Ns Tablet is used to treat sudden and sharp pain.
- It is also used for the treatment of the symptoms of osteoarthritis and painful periods (dysmenorrhoea).
Q: Is Flozen Ns Tablet banned in India?
- Yes, the Health Ministry has banned the fixed medicine combination (FDC) of nimesulide and serratiopeptidase, which includes Flozen Ns Tablet.
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 06 June 2022]
- Nimesulide & Serratiopeptidase: NIMOVIB SP [Internet]. Vibcare Pharma. 2022 [cited 06 June 2022]
- ISODOL 100 mg tablets [Internet]. MAGIS FARMACEUTICI; 2022 [cited 06 June 2022]
- Serrapeptase uses, benefits & dosage - drugs.com herbal database [Internet]. Drugs.com. 2022 [cited 02 May 2022]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed