Fibrotryp Ds Tablets
Fibrotryp Ds 100000 AU Description
Fibrotryp Ds Tablet is used to reduce the pain, swelling and helps in quick healing from various conditions. They also improve circulation and promotes faster wound healing. It contains enzymes known
as trypsin-chymotrypsin which help in improving the digestion and absorption of protein and essential nutrients in the body and thus reducing pain, redness and swelling associated with any post-operative and infected wounds. Take this medicine for the prescribed duration, but at a fixed time daily for better results. Take this medicine 30 mins before a meal or as advised by your doctor. Do not stop taking this medicine without informing your doctor. Inform your doctor about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from before starting this medicine.
|You Save||₹13.35 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Pain and swelling|
|Side effects||Diarrhoea, stomach discomfort|
Uses of Fibrotryp Ds 100000 AU
Contraindications of Fibrotryp Ds 100000 AU
- If you are allergic to trypsin-chymotrypsin or any other ingredients of Fibrotryp Ds Tablet.
- If you have peptic ulcers (ulcers in stomach and intestine characterized by stomach pain, acidity, nausea, vomiting, food back up, bleeding and blood in stool).
- If you have a condition of increased eye pressure.
- If you have liver or kidney problems.
Side effects of Fibrotryp Ds 100000 AU
- Stomach pain
- Stomach discomfort
Precautions and Warnings of Fibrotryp Ds 100000 AU
Other General Warnings
- You develop an allergic reaction after consuming Fibrotryp Ds Tablet. This medicine may cause allergic reactions such as itching, shortness of breath, swelling of the lips or throat.
- You have problems related to your kidney or liver.
- You have blood clotting issues as this medicine may interfere with such problems.
Mode of Action of Fibrotryp Ds 100000 AU
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Fibrotryp Ds 100000 AU
Interactions of Fibrotryp Ds 100000 AU
Interactions with other medicines
- Fibrotryp Ds Tablets may interact with other medications and provide an altered response to the treatment. Please notify your doctor if you are undergoing any other treatments, over-the-counter medications (that you buy without a prescription) and herbal preparations. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Fibrotryp Ds Tablet, when consumed along with antibiotics (used to treat infections) such as Penicillin and Chloramphenicol may increase the risk of severe side effects (such as nausea, vomiting, stomach upset and diarrhoea)....
- Concomitant use of these tablets along with medicines like Clopidogrel, Warfarin and Heparin which are used to prevent clotting of blood should be avoided, as it can increase the risk of bleeding.
- This medicine may interact with other medicines including herbal medicines and thus should be used with caution.
Storage and disposal of Fibrotryp Ds 100000 AU
- Store Fibrotryp Ds Tablets at room temperature in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Fibrotryp Ds 100000 AU
Missed a Dose
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)