Fexidine Dt 60mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
By IND SWIFT LABORATORIES LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Fexidine Kid 60 MG Description
Fexidine Dt 60mg Strip Of 10 Tablets contains Fexofenadine as an active ingredient and belongs to a class of medicines called antihistamines (anti-allergic).
|₹6.23 (14% on MRP)
Check more medicines with composition as Fexofenadine(60.0 Mg)
Uses of Fexidine Kid 60 MG
- Allergic rhinitis, symptoms include watery eyes, runny or blocked nose, itching and sneezing
- Allergic reactions like itching, swelling and rashes
Contraindications of Fexidine Kid 60 MG
If you have an allergy to Fexofenadine or any other ingredients of this medicine.
Side effects of Fexidine Kid 60 MG
- Tiredness or sleepiness
Precautions and Warnings of Fexidine Kid 60 MG
Can I take Fexidine Dt 60mg Strip Of 10 Tablets during pregnancy?
- Limited information is available about the safety of this medicine in pregnancy
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, think you might be pregnant or are planning a pregnancy
- This medicine should be used during pregnancy only if needed
Can I take Fexidine Dt 60mg Strip Of 10 Tablets while breastfeeding?
Fexidine Dt 60mg Strip Of 10 Tablets passes into breast milk. Therefore, it is advised not to take this medicine while breastfeeding unless your doctor has suggested you to do so.
Can I drive if I have consumed Fexidine Dt 60mg Strip Of 10 Tablets?
This medicine does not have any effect on the ability to drive or use machines. However, caution is advised while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as it can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
Can I consume alcohol with Fexidine Dt 60mg Strip Of 10 Tablets?
Caution is needed as drinking excess alcohol along with this medicine can increase sleepiness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are suffering from liver or kidney disease
- You are suffering from any heart disease as this medicine is known to increase your heart beat
- You are an elderly person
Mode of Action of Fexidine Kid 60 MG
How Does It Work?
- Histamine is a chemical substance produced in the body in case of allergies
- It causes itching, runny nose, sneezing and watery eyes
- This medicine blocks the effect of Histamine and controls the allergic symptoms
Directions for Use of Fexidine Kid 60 MG
Take Fexidine Dt 60mg Strip Of 10 Tablets as per your doctor's advice.
Interactions of Fexidine Kid 60 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Antibiotics like Erythromycin
- Fungal infection medicines like Ketoconazole
- Acidity medicines should be taken two hours before this medicine and not along with it
Interactions with food items
- No information is available on interactions of this medicine when taken with food
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist for further information
Storage and disposal of Fexidine Kid 60 MG
- This medicine does not require any particular temperature storage condition
- Store the medicines in the original packing
Dosage of Fexidine Kid 60 MG
- Symptoms of overdose can lead to dizziness, drowsiness, fatigue and dry mouth
- If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What should I discuss with my healthcare expert before taking this medicine?
- You should not use Fexidine Dt 60mg Strip Of 10 Tablets if you are allergic to it
- Ask your doctor if it is safe for you to take this medicine if you have any specific medical condition
- Also mention all the prescription and non-prescription drugs, herbal preparations and nutritional supplements that you may be taking to your doctor before starting this medication
Q: How long does it take for this medicine to start acting, and how long does its effect last?
A: The effect of this medication starts within one hour of taking the medicine and lasts for at least 24 hours.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Low Red Cell Distribution Width in Blood: Interpreting Your Blood Test Results
Key Highlights: Introduction Understanding blood test results is essential for getting the right care and maintaining good health. Red cell distribution width (RDW) is an important aspect that can provide clues about your overall well-being. In this article, you will learn about what RDW is, why it is measured, how to interpret your RDW results,
WBC Differential Count: Decoding Its Clinical Significance With Research Insights
Key Highlights: Introduction Our body requires a healthy immune system. Key to this system are the white blood cells (WBCs). They protect us from infections and foreign substances. We may be able to assess how they work by looking at WBC differential counts. Medical professionals use them to see how the immune system responds in
MPV Blood Test: Understanding Its Importance and Results
Key Highlights: Introduction Platelets are the cells in your blood that help in clotting and repairing wounds. Well, it is necessary to check their health. That’s where the Mean Platelet Volume (MPV) blood test comes into picture. In this article, we’ll explore the world of MPV blood tests. We’ll learn what MPV is, how to
PDW Blood Test: Understanding Its Purpose and Results
Key Highlights: Introduction The PDW blood test is a medical test that checks for size differences in blood platelets. The main function of platelets includes clotting and ensuring smooth blood flow in the body. In this article, we will cover the basics of a PDW blood test. We’ll discuss about why it’s done, how
MCH Blood Test: Interpreting the Results and Understanding Its Importance
Key Highlights: Introduction The MCH blood test is a crucial diagnostic tool that may aid in understanding and maintaining good health. In this article, we will delve into the importance of the MCH blood test and shed light on what it reveals about an individual’s overall well-being. We will discuss essential aspects such as understanding
Reticulocyte Count: A Comprehensive Guide and Its Significance in Medical Diagnosis
Key Highlights: Introduction Reticulocytes are immature red blood cells. Assessing their number in the blood may help us detect problems tied to the production of red blood cells and how our bone marrow functions. In this article, we will delve into how the test is performed and how the results are interpreted. Lastly, we will
Red Blood Cells: Exploring Their Function and Importance in Health
Key Highlights: Introduction Red blood cells (RBCs) are special cells that carry oxygen. They go from the lungs to all parts of our body. RBCs owe their oxygen-carrying capacity to haemoglobin, an iron-rich protein. This protein grabs oxygen and takes it around the body via the bloodstream. But they don’t just carry oxygen. They also
RDW Blood Test: Interpreting Results and Understanding its Importance
Key Highlights: Introduction Red blood cell distribution width (RDW) is an important factor when it comes to understanding the health of your blood cells. An indicator of the variations in the size and volume of red blood cells, RDW plays a crucial role in diagnosing and differentiating various health conditions, including anaemia. In this article,
Normal Platelet Count: Understanding the Research-Based Range
Key Highlights: Introduction A healthy platelet count is a vital aspect of our overall health, as it helps our blood clot appropriately in response to injury. Understanding the normal range of platelets is essential in detecting any imbalances or deviations from the norm that could lead to complications. In this article we will delve into
MCV Blood Test: Decoding its Significance in Your Health Report
Key Highlights: Introduction Managing your overall health requires an understanding of your blood test results. The MCV blood test is a key part of this. In this article, we will delve into the value of MCV blood test. We will take you through its role in making sense of your health report. We will also
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.