Faa 20 Strip Of 10 Tablets
Faa 20 Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Faa 20 tablet is used to treat & prevent various types of anaemia. It also helps prevent iron, folic acid, vitamin B12 and zinc deficiencies. It contains vitamin B9 (folic acid), vitamin B12, iron, z
nc and other nutrients that the body requires for optimal health. It should be taken as recommended by the doctor.
|You Save||₹17.21 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Iron(30.0 Mg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg) + Zinc(10.0 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(15.0 Mcg)|
|Uses||Iron deficiency anemia, Folate deficiency|
Ingredients and Benefits
- Faa 20 tablet contains vitamin B9 (folic acid), vitamin B12, iron and zinc.
- Vitamin B9 or Folic Acid: It is essential vitamins that play a vital role in DNA and the synthesis of amino acids. It is used for cell division and the development of blood cells. It is essential for the development of the brain and spinal cord of a growing baby and lack of this during pregnancy leads to birth defects....
- Vitamin B12: It is essential for the brain and nerves for the production of red blood cells and DNA synthesis. It plays a major role in protein and fat metabolism, fertility, the functioning of hormones. It is available in different forms like Cyanocobalamin, Methylcobalamin and Adenosylcobalamin....
- Iron: It is a mineral the body requires. It is important for haemoglobin (Hb) formation (present in the red blood cells). Hb takes oxygen from the lungs to the body. It is a part of myoglobin that supplies oxygen to the muscles. It is important for immunity, the formation of certain hormones and regulating body temperature....
- Zinc: It is for immune function, wound healing, blood clotting, thyroid functions, proper vision and the proper growth and development during childhood, adolescence and pregnancy. It is used for insulin production in the body. Deficiency in pregnancy leads to preterm delivery, low-birth-weight and malformations in the baby. It is required for taste and smell....
Uses of Faa 20 Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Faa 20 tablet is used for the treatment and prevention of different forms of anaemia.
- It prevents iron, folic acid, vitamin B12 and zinc deficiencies during pregnancy, breastfeeding, after surgery or in conditions of nutritional malabsorption.
- It is also used as a dietary supplement.
Precautions and Warnings of Faa 20 Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have an existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problems.
- You are taking medications, supplements or following complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You must not take Faa tablet if you are allergic to any of its components.
- You have a planned surgery or operation. You may have to stop taking the products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and must not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Faa 20 Strip Of 10 Tablets
Storage and disposal of Faa 20 Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store Faa 20 tablets in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods I can consume for folic acid, Iron, Zinc and Vitamin B12?
Q: Does Faa 20 tablet interact with other medicines?
- Medicines used to treat indigestion like antacids, medicines used to treat bacterial infections like Chloramphenicol and medicines used to treat bone problems like bisphosphonates must be taken with a minimum gap of two hours....
- Consult the doctor if you are taking medicines like Phenytoin (used to treat epilepsy), Methotrexate (used to treat cancer), Sulfasalazine (used to treat ulcers), water pills, metformin, Omeprazole and Cimetidine....
Q: How to take Faa 20 tablet?
Q: Why is Faa 20 tablet used?
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Folate [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 22 August 2022]
- Folic Acid [Internet]. CDC.gov.in. 2022 [cited 22 August 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements -Iron [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 22 August 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Zinc [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 22 August 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B12 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 22 August 2022]