Faa 20mg Tab
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Faa 20mg Tablet contains Vitamin B9 (Folic acid), Vitamin B12, Iron, Zinc and other nutrients that the body requires for optimal health.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Vitamin B9 or Folic Acid: It is essential vitamins that play a vital role in DNA and the synthesis of amino acids. It is used for cell division and the development of blood cells. It is essential for the development of the brain and spinal cord of a growing baby and lack of this during pregnancy leads to birth defects.Read less
- Vitamin B12: It is essential for the brain and nerves for the production of red blood cells and DNA synthesis. It plays a major role in protein and fat metabolism, fertility, the functioning of hormones. It is available in different forms like Cyanocobalamin, Methylcobalamin and Adenosylcobalamin.Read less
- Iron: It is a mineral the body requires. It is important for haemoglobin (Hb) formation (present in the red blood cells). Hb takes oxygen from the lungs to the body. It is a part of myoglobin that supplies oxygen to the muscles. It is important for immunity, the formation of certain hormones and regulating body temperature.Read less
- Zinc: It is for immune function, wound healing, blood clotting, thyroid functions, proper vision and the proper growth and development during childhood, adolescence and pregnancy. It is used for insulin production in the body. Deficiency in pregnancy leads to preterm delivery, low-birth-weight and malformations in the baby. It is required for taste and smell.Read less
Uses of Faa 20mg Tab
- It is used to treat and prevent different forms of anaemia.
- It prevents iron, folic acid, Vitamin B12 and zinc deficiencies during pregnancy, breastfeeding, after surgery or in conditions of nutritional malabsorption.
- As a dietary supplement.
Precautions and Warnings of Faa 20mg Tab
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- If you have an existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problems.
- If you are taking medications, supplements or following complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You must not take the supplement if you are allergic to the components of the supplement.
- If you have a planned surgery or operation. You may have to stop taking the products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and must not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Faa 20mg Tab
Take the supplement as advised by the doctor. You must not consume vitamin and mineral supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose. Avoid taking it with tea or coffee.
Storage and disposal of Faa 20mg Tab
- Stored in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Faa 20mg Tab
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods I can consume for folic acid, Iron, Zinc and Vitamin B12?
A: Meat, seafood, green leafy vegetables like spinach, nuts, beans, peas, orange, resins are rich in folic acid, Iron, Zinc and Vitamin B12. Seafood like lobster, crabs and oysters are a good source of Zinc. Vitamin B12 is found in animal products like fish, meat, poultry, eggs, milk and milk products.
Q: Does the medicine interact with other medicines?
- Medicines used to treat indigestion like antacids, medicines used to treat bacterial infections like Chloramphenicol and medicines used to treat bone problems like bisphosphonates must be taken with a minimum gap of two hours.Read less
- Consult the doctor if you are taking medicines like Phenytoin (used to treat epilepsy), Methotrexate (used to treat cancer), Sulfasalazine (used to treat ulcers), water pills, metformin, Omeprazole and Cimetidine.Read less
- NIH. Folate. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Internet]. [cited 2021 Jun 12]
- CDC. Folic Acid. [Internet]. [cited 2021 Jun 12]
- NIH. Iron. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Internet]. [cited 2021 Jun 12]
- NIH. Zinc. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals.[Internet]. [cited 2021 Jun 12]
- NIH. Vitamin B12. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals.[Internet]. [cited 2021 Jun 12]
Other Products from this Brand
|You Save||₹22.88 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Iron(30.0 Mg),Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg),Zinc(10.0 Mg),Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(15.0 Mcg)|
|Uses||Iron deficiency anemia, Folate deficiency|
Last Updated on: 17 Jun 2021 | 08:22 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved