Etinact P Tablet
By INTRA LIFE PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Etinact P Tablet is used for pain relief, especially in joint and muscle pain. It contains etoricoxib and paracetamol as active ingredient. Etinact P Tablet works by reducing the level of prostaglandins and thus relieves pain and inflammation. You should not use this medicine if you have stomach ulcers as it can worsen them. It is also used for the short term treatment of pain associated with other conditions....
|You Save||₹17.10 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Etoricoxib(60.0 Mg),Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Stomach pain, constipation, diarrhoea, indigestion, nausea|
Check more medicines with composition as Etoricoxib(60.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)
Uses of Etinact P Tablet
Etinact P Tablet is used for short term treatment of painful conditions.
Contraindications of Etinact P Tablet
- If you are allergic to etoricoxib, paracetamol or any ingredient of the Etinact P Tablet.
- If you have stomach ulcers or stomach bleeding problems.
- If you are taking other medicines to reduce pain or inflammation as you may experience allergic reactions like runny nose, throat congestion, skin allergies, etc.
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- If you have liver or kidney problems.
- This medicine is not meant to be used in children and adolescents under 16 years of age.
- If you have a bowel disorder.
- If you have high blood pressure or are diagnosed with a heart failure problem or have any heart-related problem.
Side effects of Etinact P Tablet
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Etinact P Tablet
Can I take the Etinact P Tablet during pregnancy?
There is limited information available on the use of this medicine during pregnancy. Also, the components of this medicine are known to be unsafe during pregnancy. Hence, this medicine should be avoided during pregnancy.
Can I take the Etinact P Tablet while breastfeeding?
There is limited information available on the use of the Etinact P Tablet in breastfeeding women. Hence, this medicine should be avoided if you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed the Etinact P Tablet?
If you observe or experience any side effects like dizziness, headache and sleepiness while taking this medicine, it is advised not to drive.
Can I consume alcohol with the Etinact P Tablet?
Moderate consumption of alcohol when you are taking the Etinact P is usually safe. However, there is a risk of liver damage in chronic alcoholics and people with liver problems due to the presence of paracetamol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have stomach problems like ulcers, bleeding and perforation.
- You have experienced blood in vomit or black coloured stools, immediately inform your doctor.
- You have liver or kidney disease or any other pre-existing health condition.
- You are taking any other medicines or products that contain paracetamol, taking too much of the same can cause liver damage.
- You are an alcoholic or are suffering from chronic malnutrition.
- You have heart-related problems, high blood pressure or oedema.
- You have diabetes and you are an active smoker.
- You are pregnant or planning for pregnancy or are breastfeeding.
Mode of Action of Etinact P Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Etoricoxib helps in easing inflammation and pain by interfering with the production of certain chemicals in the body such as prostaglandins which are pain mediators and responsible for swelling and pain....
- Paracetamol works by interfering with the production of prostaglandins which is responsible for fever, swelling and sensation of pain.
Directions for Use of Etinact P Tablet
- Etinact P Tablet is taken orally and can be taken with or without food.
- Take this medicine as a whole with a sufficient amount of water.
Interactions of Etinact P Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- There is limited information available on the interaction of the Etinact P Tablet with other drugs. However, as the Etinact P Tablet contains Etoricoxib and Paracetamol, any interactions seen with these two components when taken alone may occur with this combination....
- Medicines used to treat nausea or vomiting like Metoclopramide or Domperidone and antibiotics like Chloramphenicol should not be used as it can lead to an increase in side effects.
- Medicines used like Warfarin if taken along may lead to increased risk of bleeding, caution is needed.
- Cholesterol-lowering medicines like Cholestyramine should be taken with a minimum gap of 2 hours.
- Oral contraceptives should be taken with a minimum gap of 12 hours.
- Medicines used to modify immune response like Cyclosporin or Tacrolimus if taken along can lead to kidney toxicity.
- Water pills, blood pressure medicines and pain killers should be used cautiously.
Storage and disposal of Etinact P Tablet
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not keep outdated medicine or medicine no longer needed.
- Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste.
- Store the medicine at room temperature, away from heat, moisture and direct light.
Dosage of Etinact P Tablet
If you think you have taken too much of the Etinact P Tablet, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. As this medicine contains paracetamol, taking too much of this can lead to liver problems....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed any dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I give the Etinact P Tablet to my 5-year-old daughter?
A: Etinact P should not be used in children and adolescents under 16 years of age.
Q: Can I use the Etinact P Tablet during stomach pain and gastritis?
A: Etinact P is known to cause abdominal pain, gastritis, heartburn/acid reflux and it can aggravate stomach pain and gastritis. Hence, do not use during these conditions.
Q: Can I use the Etinact P for joint pain?
A: Yes, it can be used for joint pain and other painful conditions of joints and muscles like arthritis, if prescribed by your doctor.
Q: Will the Etinact P Tablets make me sleepy?
A: Etinact P Tablet can cause drowsiness and make you feel dizzy and sleepy. It is advisable to take a rest and avoid driving or doing activities that require mental alertness.
- Etoricoxib 30mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 20 May 2022]
- Paracetamol 500mg Soluble Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 20 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 3 Sept 2022]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.