Ethafy 500mg Tablets
By SANIFY HEALTHCARE
100 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Ethafy 500 MG Description
Ethafy Tablet is used in the prevention & control of abnormal bleeding during menstruation and in conditions like dysfunctional uterine bleeding. It prevents and treats bleeding from the small vessel
s. It contains ethamsylate as its active constituent. This medicine should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed.
|You Save||₹14.98 (15% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Headache, nausea, vomting, stomach pain|
Check more medicines with composition as Ethamsylate(500.0 Mg)
Uses of Ethafy 500 MG
Ethafy Tablet is used to prevent & control abnormal blood loss during menstruation and in conditions like dysfunctional uterine bleeding.
Contraindications of Ethafy 500 MG
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any other ingredients of Ethafy Tablet
- If you suffer from an autoimmune disorder known as porphyria
Side effects of Ethafy 500 MG
- Stomach pain
- Stomach discomfort
Precautions and Warnings of Ethafy 500 MG
Can I take Ethafy Tablet during pregnancy?
Due to lack of safety information, it is preferable to avoid the use of Ethafy Tablet during pregnancy unless prescribed by your doctor.
Can I take Ethafy Tablet while breastfeeding?
Ethafy Tablet is not recommended for use while breastfeeding as limited safety information is available. Thus consult your doctor before taking it.
Can I drive if I have consumed Ethafy Tablet?
There is limited information about the effects of this medicine on driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Ethafy Tablet?
Although there is no known interaction with alcohol and Ethafy medicine, it is essential to consult your physician if you have a habit of consuming alcohol regularly.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are scheduled to have any medical examination (lab tests).
- Women must undergo gynaecological examination before starting the treatment.
Mode of Action of Ethafy 500 MG
How Does It Work?
Ethamsylate works by inducing the coagulation of blood by making the platelets stick together, thus helps in controlling bleeding from blood vessels.
Directions for Use of Ethafy 500 MG
- Ethafy Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It can be taken with food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Ethafy 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Ethafy Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Ethafy 500 MG
- Store Ethafy Tablet in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Dosage of Ethafy 500 MG
In case of an overdose, contact your doctor or reach out to your nearest hospital as soon as possible.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of Ethafy, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Ethafy Tablet?
A: Ethafy Tablet is used in the treatment of small vessel haemorrhage and spotting or excessive blood loss during periods.
Q: What is the composition of Ethafy Tablet?
A: Ethafy Tablet contains ethamsylate as its main component.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed