Eszine 10 MG Description
Eszine Tablet is an anti-allergic medication and is used to treat symptoms associated with allergies such as itching, sneezing, watery eyes, running nose, rashes, and pale red bumps. It contains ceti
rizine as its active ingredient. Take as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Side effects of the medicine are drowsiness, headache, weakness, and dry mouth. Most of them are temporary but if you feel the side effects persist or your condition worsens, you should contact the doctor immediately. Eszine Tablet should be used with caution in children and it is recommended to consult the doctor before using the medicine in pregnant and lactating women.
- Citephi 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 20.60₹ 17.51₹ 1.75/Tablet
- Okacet 10mg TabletBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 18.50₹ 12.9518% CHEAPER₹ 1.3/Tablet
- Cetcip 10mg TabletBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 20.49₹ 14.3410% CHEAPER₹ 1.43/Tablet
- Tancet 10mg TabletBy Biochem Pharmaceutical Industries10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 18.40₹ 12.8819% CHEAPER₹ 1.29/Tablet
- Cetriver 10mg TabletsBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 17.36₹ 11.2829% CHEAPER₹ 1.13/Tablet
- Cetzine 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 27.55₹ 23.422% CHEAPER₹ 1.56/Tablet
- Cz 3 10mg TabletBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 20.38₹ 17.32₹ 1.73/Tablet
- Zyrtec 10mg TabletBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 20.09₹ 17.08₹ 1.71/Tablet
- Incid L 10mg TabletBy Bayer Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 18.40₹ 15.642% CHEAPER₹ 1.56/Tablet
- Triz 10mg TabletBy Indoco Remedies Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 20.61₹ 20.61₹ 2.06/Tablet
Uses of Eszine 10 MG
Contraindications of Eszine 10 MG
- If you are allergic to cetirizine, Hydroxyzine or Piperazine derivatives or other ingredients of Eszine Tablet.
- If you have severe kidney disease.
Side effects of Eszine 10 MG
- Dry mouth
- Sore throat
Precautions and Warnings of Eszine 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a kidney problem or urinary retention problem as you may need a lower dose of the medicine, consult the doctor.
- You are giving the children as they may require a small dose of the medicine.
- You are suffering from fits (epilepsy).
- You should take an allergic skin test, as it may interfere with the diagnosis.
- You may experience certain skin reactions like swelling, itching, and redness immediately after you stop taking Eszine Tablet.
Mode of Action of Eszine 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Eszine 10 MG
Interactions of Eszine 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines may affect the way Eszine Tablet works, or the medicine itself may reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals the child is currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- Concomitant use of medicines used to treat anxiety and psychotic disorders such as Diazepam, Clonazepam, and Eszine Tablet may aggravate the side effects such as drowsiness, headache, and influence the alertness of an individual. ...
- It is important to inform the doctor regarding the medications and herbal supplements used before taking the medicine. It is also important to discuss specific allergies or underlying conditions experienced before using the medicine....
Storage and disposal of Eszine 10 MG
- Store Eszine Tablet at a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Eszine 10 MG
Missed a Dose
- If you missed the dose of Eszine Tablet, take it as soon as you remember.
- If time next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with the regular dosing schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Any precautions I need to take while I am taking Eszine Tablet?
- Yes, Eszine Tablet is known to cause sleepiness or drowsiness. Hence, avoid driving and operating machinery after taking the medicine.
- If you develop any rash, breathing difficulty or itching immediately after taking the medicine, it may be a severe side effect, immediately seek medical help.
Q: Can I take Eszine Tablet in pregnancy?
Q: Can we take Eszine Tablet for allergy?
Q: Can I take Eszine Tablet for cough and cold?
Q: Does Eszine Tablet make us drowsy?
Q: Is it okay to use Eszine Tablet while I am breastfeeding?
- Cetirizine 10 mg Film-Coated Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 6 May 2021]
- Cetirizine 10 mg Film-Coated Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 6 May 2021]
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride Tablets, USP – Product Monograph [Internet]. Pdf.hres.ca. 2021 [cited 6 May 2021]
- CDSCO - Cetirizine [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 6 May 2021]