By AKUMENTIS HEALTHCARE LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Endoheal Tablet is a hormonal prepration containing dienogest as its active ingredient. It is a man-made form of the female hormone progestin. Endoheal Tablet is used for the treatment of endometriosis. It is a condition that occurs in females, in this condition where tissue similar to the lining of the uterus grows outside the uterus, causing pain and/or infertility. This medicine suppresses the action of certain hormones that are involved in the formation of the lining of the Endoheal Tablet. Your doctor will decide the dose and duration of the treatment after accessing your condition. Take this medicine as told by your doctor. Also, inform your doctor about all the medicines you are currently taking or the disease condition you suffer from....
|You Save||₹132.60 (20% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Side effects||Nausea, headache, vomiting, breast pain|
|Classification||DRUGS FOR MENSTRUAL AND GYNAECOLOGICAL DISORDERS|
Check more medicines with composition as Dienogest(2.0 Mg)
9 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Endoheal Tablet
Uses of Endoheal 2 MG
For the treatment of endometriosis.
Contraindications of Endoheal 2 MG
If you are allergic to dienogest or any other ingredient of this medicine. If you have or ever had breast or uterine cancer. If you experience vaginal bleeding which is not being treated. If you have heart disease or blood clotting disorder. If you have porphyria (inherited or acquired disorders of certain enzymes). If you have bleeding in your brain or stroke. If you have liver disease, liver tumour, diabetes or any form of tumour. If you have any eye-related disorder such as partial or complete loss of vision or defect in visual fields. If you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or are breastfeeding....
Side effects of Endoheal 2 MG
- Breast discomfort
- Mood changes
Precautions and Warnings of Endoheal 2 MG
Can I take the Endoheal Tablet during pregnancy?
You should not take this medicine during pregnancy. In case pregnancy is detected while on treatment with this medicine seek immediate medical advice. Women of childbearing age should use a physical/barrier method of contraception while using this medicine. You should not take other hormonal contraceptives while taking this medicine.
Can I take the Endoheal Tablet while breastfeeding?
Women taking the Endoheal Tablet should not breastfeed.
Can I drive if I have consumed the Endoheal Tablet?
Endoheal has no or negligible influence on your ability to drive.
Can I consume alcohol with the Endoheal Tablet?
There is limited information available on the interaction of this medicine with alcohol, Seek medical advice if you consume alcohol too often.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have a liver, kidney or heart-related problem.
- You have or a family history of breast cancer.
- You have or a family history of blood clotting disorder at an early age.
- You have diabetes or uncontrolled high blood pressure
- You have ever had chloasma (golden-brown patches on the
- skin, particularly on the face).
- You suffer or have suffered from mood-related disorders.
- Long term use of this medicine can reduce bone density. This needs to be discussed with the doctor before initiating the treatment.
Mode of Action of Endoheal 2 MG
How Does It Work?
- Dienogest present in this medicine is a man-made or synthetic form of the female hormone progesterone. It works by suppressing the production of a hormone that is responsible for the formation of the lining of the uterus (endometrium)....
- This prevents the growth of the endometrium and helps relieve pelvic pain and other symptoms associated with endometriosis.
Directions for Use of Endoheal 2 MG
- Take the Endoheal Tablets exactly as your doctor tells you to take them.
- Your doctor will tell you how much the Endoheal Tablets to take and when to take them.
- Endoheal Tablets can be taken with or without food. Swallow the Endoheal Tablets whole with a liquid.
Interactions of Endoheal 2 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines affect the way the Endoheal Tablet works or Endoheal Tablet itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, herbals you are currently taking or might take before taking this medicine.
- Especially, if you are taking certain antifungals, anti-infectives, medicines for brain-related disorders, medicines to reduce the formation of acid in the stomach, medicines for high blood pressure and anti-HIV medicines....
Interactions with food items
Grapefruit or grapefruit containing products should be avoided while taking this medicine.
Storage and disposal of Endoheal 2 MG
- Store it in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Endoheal 2 MG
If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Endoheal cause weight gain?
A: Yes, it may cause weight gain. But not everyone taking this medicine experiences this side effect of this medicine. You can avoid this by incorporating a healthy diet and an active lifestyle.
Q: Can Endoheal affect my bone health?
- Long term use of this medicine may decrease bone mineral density.
- Your doctor will decide the benefit of this medicine over loss in bone density before initiating the treatment. He/she may also ask you to regularly monitor your bone mineral density.
- You can combat this by performing regular weight-bearing exercise and consuming a healthy diet rich in calcium and vitamin D.
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.