Ebay Md Tablets
Ebay Md 10 MG Description
Ebay Md Tablet contains Ebastine as its active ingredient. It belongs to the class of medicines called antihistamine. It is used to cure symptoms of allergic rhinitis such as a runny or stuffy nose,
sneezing, red, itchy and watery eyes which may be seasonal or non-seasonal. You should inform your doctor about all other medicines, over-the-counter medicines and herbal preparations you are taking before starting this medicine. It should not be used in children below 12 years of age. Patients with liver and kidney problems, pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers should take this medicine only if it is considered absolutely essential by the doctor. You may have mild side effects also like a dry mouth, a headache, drowsiness, but they usually go away with time. So try to keep yourself hydrated and have plenty of water. And if you feel persistent symptoms consult your doctor quickly.
Uses of Ebay Md 10 MG
Contraindications of Ebay Md 10 MG
Side effects of Ebay Md 10 MG
- Dry mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Ebay Md 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a severe liver problem.
- Ebay Md Tablet should not be given to children below 12 years old.
- You are already taking certain antibiotics to treat fungal infections.
Mode of Action of Ebay Md 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Ebay Md 10 MG
- Take this medicine as instructed by your doctor.
- Do not change your dose unless your doctor tells you to so and try to take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Never stop this medicine on your own.
- It can be taken with or without food.
Interactions of Ebay Md 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use with antituberculosis medicines like rifampicin, can reduce the concentration of Ebastine in the blood and ultimately reduce the efficacy of this medicine.
- Simultaneous use of certain antibiotics like erythromycin, ketoconazole or itraconazole andEbay Md Tablet may increase the level of Ebastine in blood serum. The doctor may change the dose accordingly.
- Use of Ebay Md Tablet and clarithromycin antibiotic at the same time should be avoided.
Storage and disposal of Ebay Md 10 MG
- It should be stored at room temperature, away from direct sunlight or heat and keep out of reach of children.
- Do not take this medicine after its expiry date which is mentioned on the medicine.