Dytor Plus Ls 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Dytor Plus Ls 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Dytor Plus LS tablet is used to treat excessive fluid levels in the body (oedema) due to various conditions such as liver damage, high blood pressure (hypertension), low potassium level (hypokalemia)
, heart disease or kidney disorder. It is also used to treat resistant hypertension. Dytor Plus LS is a combination of spironolactone and torsemide as active ingredients. It is also known as water pills. This medicine removes excess water and electrolytes from the body and maintains the level of potassium in the blood. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor. You may experience increased frequency of urination after taking this medicine. Inform your doctor about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from before starting this medicine.
|You Save||₹12.51 (20% on MRP)|
|Contains||Spironolactone(25.0 Mg) + Torasemide / Torsemide(10.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Headache, dizziness, stomach pain, nausea, vomiting|
- Jbtor Plus Ls Strip Of 10 TabletsBy J B Chemicals And Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 30.35₹ 25.8048.5% CHEAPER₹ 2.58/Tablet
- Torsinex Plus TabletBy Micro Labs10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 28.00₹ 23.8052.5% CHEAPER₹ 2.38/Tablet
- Tide Plus 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 44.30₹ 37.6524.75% CHEAPER₹ 3.77/Tablet
Uses of Dytor Plus Ls 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Dytor Plus Ls 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to spironolactone, torsemide or any of the components present in the tablet.
- If you are unable to pass urine.
- If you have problems associated with the liver or kidney.
- If you have hepatic coma (brain damage due to disturbed liver functions).
- If you are suffering from Addison's disease (adrenal gland disorder).
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have high levels of calcium and potassium in the body.
- If you have an irregular heart rhythm.
- If you are on any medicine that has the potential to cause kidney damage.
- If you are on eplerenone or any diuretic medicine.
- If you are unaware about your medicine, please talk to your doctor.
Side effects of Dytor Plus Ls 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Increased urination
Precautions and Warnings of Dytor Plus Ls 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have difficulty in passing urine.
- You may have dehydration, salt imbalance or electrolyte imbalance.
- You are suffering or have suffered from heart failure.
- You are on any potassium supplement.
- You experience enlargement of the breast.
- You may experience hearing loss.
- You may have kidney, liver disease.
- You experience altered laboratory reports.
Mode of Action of Dytor Plus Ls 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Spironolactone, being a diuretic, removes water but conserves potassium in the body. So, the effect on the potassium level gets balanced. By decreasing load on the heart, this medicine helps in treating conditions like oedema associated with resistant hypertension, heart, liver or adrenal gland problems....
- Torasemide acts on the kidneys to eliminate the excess water and salt from the body. It removes excess water, salt from the body and does not affect the electrolyte and acid-base balance of the body.
Directions for Use of Dytor Plus Ls 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Take this medicine as a whole with a meal.
- You should take this medicine regularly at the prescribed time.
- Do not stop taking the medicine before doctor's recommendation.
Interactions of Dytor Plus Ls 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Dytor Plus LS tablet works or Dytor Plus LS itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, muscle relaxants, anti-gout medicine, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Dytor Plus Ls 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the packet.
- Do not store it above 30°C.
- Do not throw the medication via household waste or wastewater. Ask your pharmacist about the proper disposal of medicines no longer required.
Dosage of Dytor Plus Ls 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Excess of Dytor Plus LS tablet may cause dehydration, decreased blood volume, altered electrolyte levels, drowsiness, mental confusion, skin rash, nausea, vomiting, dizziness or diarrhoea.
- If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)