Dytor 10mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
By CIPLA LIMITED
15 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
9 Brand Options Available
Save Upto 8% more
Certified by Doctors
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Dytor 10 tablet is a blood pressure lowering medicine. It contains torsemide as the active ingredient. Torsemide belongs to the class of medicines called diuretics also known as water pill. Dytor 10 t
ablet acts on the kidneys to remove excess fluid from the body. Dytor 10 tablet is used for the treatment of high blood pressure and to manage the symptoms like swelling also known as oedema of the limbs and body, generally associated with high blood pressure, heart failure, liver/kidney damage....
Uses of Dytor 10mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Dytor 10 tablet is used to treat high blood pressure and conditions of excess fluid retention in the body due to heart failure, kidney or liver diseases.
Contraindications of Dytor 10mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any other ingredients of the Dytor 10 tablet.
- If you are allergic to sulphonylureas like chlorpropamide and glimepiride.
- If you have heart conditions like an abnormal heartbeat.
- If you have severe kidney failure.
- If you have a low blood volume or low blood pressure.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are taking antibiotics to treat certain infections.
Side effects of Dytor 10mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Muscle twitches or spasms
- Fatigue (tiredness)
Precautions and Warnings of Dytor 10mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Can I take Dytor 10 tablet during pregnancy?
Dytor 10 tablet should not be used during pregnancy as there is limited information about its safety. If you are pregnant or think you may be or are planning for a baby, you should consult your doctor.
Can I take Dytor 10 tablet while breastfeeding?
It is unknown if this medicine passes into human milk and its effects on the breastfed baby. Hence, it should not be used in breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Dytor 10 tablet?
Dytor 10 tablets may make you feel dizzy or tired. Individuals must avoid driving or operating heavy machinery immediately after consuming this medicine.
Can I consume alcohol with Dytor 10tablet?
Avoid consuming alcohol while taking this medicine as alcohol can affect the concentration of this medicine in your body and its desired action.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have dehydration, salt imbalance or problems with passing urine, don't have an adequate amount of water and fluids.
- You have gout, frequent monitoring of uric acid levels is advised.
- You are diabetic, then regular monitoring of glucose is needed.
- You are expected to monitor salt levels, glucose, uric acid and lipid levels regularly if you have been prescribed this medicine for long-term treatment.
Mode of Action of Dytor 10mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Dytor 10 contains torsemide as the active ingredient. Torsemide belongs to the class of medicines called diuretics. It acts on the kidneys to eliminate the excess water and salt from the body.
Directions for Use of Dytor 10mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Dytor 10 tablet is to be taken as a whole with an adequate amount of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine. This tablet can be taken with or without food. It is recommended to take the tablet
at the same time every day for better blood pressure control....
Interactions of Dytor 10mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way Dytor 10 tablet works or Dytor 10 tablet itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines like antibiotics, medicines used to treat gout, diabetes, mental health, blood pressure, muscle relaxants, pain killers, blood thinners, water pills (potassium spraying type), anti-depressants, etc....Read more
Storage and disposal of Dytor 10mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Store in a cool and dry place away from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly.
Dosage of Dytor 10mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Individuals may experience symptoms like nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhoea, sleepiness, confusion, low blood pressure, unconsciousness if the medicine is taken more than the recommended dose.
If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
Do not miss a dose of this medicine as it may lead to a rise in blood pressure. If you missed any dose of this medicine take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the
missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking Dytor 10 tablet on my own if I feel better?
A: Do not stop taking the Dytor 10 tablet until advised by the doctor, even if you are feeling good. If you stop taking this medicine, it may worsen your medical condition.
Q: Are there any dietary restrictions I should follow as I have high blood pressure?
- Limit intake of salt in the diet, especially pickles and packaged foods like chips contain excess salt and should be avoided.
- Have less amount of potassium-containing foods like spinach, broccoli or banana and limit intake of meat.
- Instead of having packaged snacks, prefer fresh-cut fruits as they are rich in vitamins and fibre.
Q: What should I do if I have dizziness after taking Dytor 10 tablet?
A: Dizziness, lightheadedness or fainting may occur, especially when you get up suddenly from a lying or sitting position. Slowly getting up may help. If the problem continues or gets worse, check with your doctor.
Q: Can Dytor 10 tablet be taken every day?
A: Based on your underlying condition, your doctor will prescribe it to you for few days or prolonged duration. Take daily only if the doctor has prescribed it to you, visit your doctor regularly to get your blood pressure checked.
Q: What is Dytor 10?
A: It is a medicine that helps control high blood pressure or edema by removing excess fluid from the body.
Q: What is the difference between Dytor and Dytor Plus?
A: Dytor tablet contains Torsemide and is used to treat high blood pressure and condition of excess fluid retention in the body due to heart failure, kidney or liver diseases. Dytor Plus tablet contains a combination of Torsemide and Spironolactone and is used to treat high blood pressure. Both tablets are known as diuretics and are used to remove excess fluids from the body. Based on the illness and your test results, your doctor will prescribe a suitable medicine to you. Do not self-medicate.
Q: Is Dytor 10 tablet addictive?
A: No, Dytor 10 tablet is not an addiction-causing medicine. However, it should be used as per dose and duration prescribed by your doctor.
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 07 Sep 2021 | 06:25 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% Off + 20% cashback on 1st medicine order + Flat Rs.100 off on min spend of Rs 749 on select styles on Myntra.
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved