Dytor 10mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Dytor 10 MG Description
Dytor 10 tablet is a blood pressure-lowering medicine. It is also known as a water pill. Dytor tablets are used for the treatment of high blood pressure. This tablet also helps in managing the sympto
ms like swelling also known as oedema of the limbs and body, generally associated with high blood pressure, heart failure and liver/kidney damage. It contains torsemide as the active ingredient. Torsemide belongs to the class of medicines called diuretics. It acts on the kidneys to remove excess fluid from the body. Oedema is a condition of excess fluid in your body's tissues. It usually occurs in the feet, ankles and legs, but it can involve your entire body. Certain medical conditions, sitting or standing too long, eating salty food, as a side effect of certain medicines, etc can cause oedema. Dytor 10 mg tablet is recommended to be taken in doses and duration strictly as prescribed by a doctor. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from, before starting the Dytor 10 tablet. Avoid consuming excess salt and potassium in your diet. Exercise regularly, avoid consuming alcohol and smoking while on this medicine.
Uses of Dytor 10 MG
Contraindications of Dytor 10 MG
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any other ingredients of the Dytor 10 tablet.
- If you are allergic to sulphonylureas like chlorpropamide and glimepiride.
- If you have heart conditions like an abnormal heartbeat.
- If you have severe kidney failure.
- If you have a low blood volume or low blood pressure.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are taking antibiotics to treat certain infections.
Side effects of Dytor 10 MG
- Muscle twitches or spasms
- Fatigue (tiredness)
Precautions and Warnings of Dytor 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have dehydration, salt imbalance or problems with passing urine, don't have an adequate amount of water and fluids.
- You have gout, frequent monitoring of uric acid levels is advised.
- You are diabetic, then regular monitoring of glucose is needed.
- You are expected to monitor salt levels, glucose, uric acid and lipid levels regularly if you have been prescribed this medicine for long-term treatment.
Directions for Use of Dytor 10 MG
Storage and disposal of Dytor 10 MG
- Store in a cool and dry place away from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly.
Dosage of Dytor 10 MG
Missed a Dose
Mode of Action of Dytor 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Interactions of Dytor 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way Dytor 10 tablet works or Dytor 10 tablet itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines like antibiotics, medicines used to treat gout, diabetes, mental health, blood pressure, muscle relaxants, pain killers, blood thinners, water pills (potassium spraying type), anti-depressants, etc....