Tide 10mg Tablet
Tide 10 MG Description
Tide 10 tablet is used in the treatment of high blood pressure or oedema. It contains torasemide as its active ingredient. Tide 10 tablet is used for removing excess water retained by the body in con
ditions of liver, heart or kidney failure and high blood pressure. It works by removing the excess fluid from the body by acting on the kidneys. It helps treat and manage the symptoms like swelling in different body parts such as the face, legs, arms, abdominal wall, breathlessness and tiredness. Take this medicine in the dose and duration as prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop taking this medicine on your own. Before using Tide 10 tablet, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹9.47 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Torasemide / Torsemide(10.0 Mg)|
|Uses||High blood pressure and edema|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, headache|
Uses of Tide 10 MG
Contraindications of Tide 10 MG
- If you are allergic to torasemide or any other ingredients of Tide 10 tablet.
- If you are taking aminoglycoside antibiotics like gentamicin and streptomycin.
- If you are allergic to sulphonylureas like chlorpropamide and glimepiride. If you are not sure what these medicines are, please confirm with your doctor.
- If you have a low blood volume.
- If you have low blood pressure.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have problems with your kidney, liver, or heart.
- If you have taken certain medicines and it has caused you liver problems.
Side effects of Tide 10 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Tide 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have dehydration, salt imbalance, or problems with passing urine.
- You have gout.
- You are a diabetic.
Mode of Action of Tide 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Tide 10 MG
- Take Tide 10 tablet exactly as recommended by your doctor.
- Take it as a whole with a sufficient amount of water, with or without food.
- Do not break, crush or chew the medicine.
- Take at the same time every day for optimal results.
Interactions of Tide 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines affect the way Tide 10 tablet works, or the medicine itself reduces the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- Particular care should be taken if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood clots, infections, diabetes, asthma, pain, immunomodulatory medicines, or medicines for brain-related disorders....
- Concomitant use of this medicine with aminoglycoside antibiotics like gentamicin and ethacrynic acid can cause an increased risk of ear toxicity, thus it should be avoided if possible.
- Concomitant use of radiocontrast agents with this medicine may result in kidney toxicity.
Storage and disposal of Tide 10 MG
- Store Tide 10 tablet at room temperature away from sunlight.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Dosage of Tide 10 MG
Missed a Dose
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking Tide 10 tablet on my own if I feel better?
Q: Are there any dietary restrictions I should follow as I have high blood pressure?
- Limit intake of salt in the diet, especially pickles and packaged foods like chips contain excess salt and should be avoided.
- Have less amount of potassium-containing foods like spinach, broccoli or banana and limit intake of meat.
- Instead of having packaged snacks, prefer fresh cut fruits as they are rich in vitamins and fibre.