Duzela 20mg Capsule
Duzela 20 MG Description
Duzela Capsule is used to treat general anxiety disorder, diabetic nerve pain, depression, fibromyalgia, diabetic neuropathic pain, and stress urinary incontinence. To keep the level of medicine in
the blood constant, take this prescription at the same time each day. Don’t skip doses even if you feel better after taking a few doses, and complete the entire course of the treatment. Do not abruptly stop the medicine because it may exacerbate your symptoms. Nausea, headache, body ache, and dry mouth are some of the most common side effects of this medicine. It can even make you tired or sleepy, so don't drive or do anything else that requires mental focus until you've seen how this prescription affects you. If you have any problems with your kidneys, liver, heart, or a history of seizure disorder, tell your doctor before taking Duzela Capsule. Also, if you experience any odd changes in mood or behaviour, new or severe depression, or suicidal thoughts, contact your doctor.
|You Save||₹16.10 (14% on MRP)|
|Uses||Major depressive disorder, diabetic peripheral neuropathy, generalized anxiety disorder, stress urinary incontinence, fibromyalgia|
|Side effects||Nausea, headache, body pain, dry mouth, sleepiness, dizziness, loose stools, heartburn|
Uses of Duzela 20 MG
- Major depressive disorder
- Diabetic nerve pain
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Stress urinary incontinence (leaking urine under stress)
- Musculoskeletal pain (pain in the muscles and bones)
- Fibromyalgia (unexplained muscular pains)
Contraindications of Duzela 20 MG
- Before taking Duzela Capsule, consult your healthcare provider:
- Allergic to ingredients in the capsule.
- Uncontrolled hypertension
- Narrow-angle glaucoma (a variant of glaucoma that causes blurred vision)
- A severe renal impairment
- Liver dysfunction
- Concurrent treatment with monoamine oxidase inhibitors
Side effects of Duzela 20 MG
- Shaking of feet or hands
- Body pain
- Dry mouth
- Loose stools
- Loss of appetite
Precautions and Warnings of Duzela 20 MG
Other General Warnings
- Deep breathing exercises may help you to relax and get better sleep.
- Continuing to take Duzela Capsule for the duration prescribed is recommended.
Mode of Action of Duzela 20 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Duzela 20 MG
- The doctor may suggest the dose based on your condition, age and other factors.
- Do not increase or reduce the dosage since this may produce side effects.
- Take medicine with or without meals.
- The prescription may take a few weeks to work.
- Vomiting, restlessness, sweating, disorientation, confusion, numbness, and tingling are all possible side effects of abruptly stopping the medicine.
- If you want to stop taking the medication, talk to your doctor first since they may reduce the dose gradually before entirely stopping it.
Interactions of Duzela 20 MG
Interactions with food items
- Take Duzela Capsule with or without meals. Follow your doctor’s prescription on when to take medicine.
Other general Interactions
Storage and disposal of Duzela 20 MG
Dosage of Duzela 20 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How long does it take for Duzela Capsule to show its action?
Q: Will taking Duzela Capsule have an impact on my fertility?
Q: What would happen if I quit taking Duzela Capsule all of a sudden?
- Duloxetine: Paraesthesia: case report. React Wkly [Internet]. 2014 [cited 2022 Feb 14];1508(1):17–17. Available from
- Duloxetine (Cymbalta) [Internet]. Nami.org. [cited 2022 Feb 14]. Available from:
- Wright CL, Mist SD, Ross RL, Jones KD. Duloxetine for the treatment of fibromyalgia. Expert Rev Clin Immunol [Internet]. 2010 [cited 2022 Feb 14];6(5):745–56. Available from:
- PubChem. Duloxetine [Internet]. Nih.gov. [cited 2022 Feb 14]. Available from
- HIGHLIGHTS OF PRESCRIBING INFORMATION These highlights do not include all the information needed to use Cymbalta safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Cymbalta. Cymbalta (duloxetine hydrochloride) Delayed-Release Capsules for Oral Use. Initial U.S. Approval: 2004 WARNING: Suicidality and Antidepressant Drugs See full prescribing information for complete boxed warning. • Increased risk of suicidal thinking and behavior in children, adolescents, and young adults taking antidepressants for major depressive disorder (MDD) and other psychiatric disorders. Cymbalta is not approved for use in pediatric patients (5 [Internet]. Fda.gov. [cited 2022 Feb 14]. Available from:
- NCI dictionary of Cancer Terms [Internet]. National Cancer Institute. 2011 [cited 2022 Feb 14]. Available from: