Dsorolen 5mg Tablet
Dsorolen 5 MG Description
Dsorolen Tablet is primarily used to treat certain skin conditions, including vitiligo and psoriasis. It is a photosensitive medication used along with UV-A rays therapy. Psoriasis is a skin disease
that causes red, itchy scaly patches commonly on the knees, elbows, and scalp. And vitiligo is a disease in which skin colour is lost. It contains trioxsalen, as its active ingredient that belongs to a class of medicines called photosensitizer. Dsorolen Tablet should be taken as directed by the doctor and in the exact dose and duration as prescribed. Do not stop taking this medicine, even if you start feeling better after taking this medicine. Before taking Dsorolen Tablet, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy, or are breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
|Uses||Psoriasis and vitiligo|
|Side effects||Itching, nausea, headaches, dizziness|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR PSORIASIS|
- Troid 5mg TabletBy Resilient Cosmeceuticals Private Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 68.00₹ 57.8035.78% CHEAPER₹ 5.78/Tablet
Uses of Dsorolen 5 MG
Contraindications of Dsorolen 5 MG
Side effects of Dsorolen 5 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Dsorolen 5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You experience burning, blistering, or skin irritation after taking this medicine.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have any other medical condition such as eye problem, stomach problem or heart disorder etc.
- You have a history of skin cancer.
- You are already taking any other medications including vitamins or supplements as well.
- Control exposure to direct sunlight as per the doctor's instructions.
- If sunlight cannot be avoided, use sunblock (consult prescriber for specific SPF level), and wear protective clothing.
Mode of Action of Dsorolen 5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Dsorolen 5 MG
- Dsorolen Tablet should be taken exactly as told by the doctor.
- Do not stop or modify the dose, unless told by the doctor.
Interactions of Dsorolen 5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Dsorolen Tablet may affect the way other medicines work, and other medicines may affect how Dsorolen works. ...
- In particular, if you are taking any other skin treatment or any medication for your skin condition.
Storage and disposal of Dsorolen 5 MG
- Store it at room temperature in the original package to protect it from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Dsorolen 5 MG
Missed a Dose
- It would be best if you don't miss a dose of Dsorolen Tablet as it may lead to treatment failure.
- If you have missed taking any dose of the Lumerax-80 tablet, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's already the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule.
- Never take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
B. Pharm, M. Pharm
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)