Dopamine Inj (Ttk)
By TTK HEALTHCARE LTD
5ml Injection in Ampoule
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Dopamine (Ttk) injection contains Dopamine as its active component. It is used for the treatment of low blood pressure or shock after a heart attack, trauma, infection or kidney failure. This medicine will be given to you in a hospital or clinic by a doctor or nurse as an injection. You should avoid self-injecting. Before starting Dopamine (Ttk) injection, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history....
|You Save||₹50.04 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Classification||DRUGS FOR CONGESTIVE HEART FAILURE|
Check more medicines with composition as Dopamine(200.0 Mg)
Uses of Dopamine 200 MG
Dopamine (Ttk) injection is used to treat low blood pressure or shock due to a heart attack, kidney failure, trauma or infection.
Contraindications of Dopamine 200 MG
- If you are allergic to Dopamine or any other ingredients of Dopamine (Ttk) injection.
- If you have a rare condition called phaeochromocytoma (a tumour that causes an increase in your blood pressure).
- If you are suffering from a heart condition like rapid or irregular heartbeats.
Side effects of Dopamine 200 MG
- Frequent urge to pass urine
- Tremor (shakiness)
- Chest pain
- Low blood pressure
- Difficulty in breathing
Precautions and Warnings of Dopamine 200 MG
Can I use Dopamine (Ttk) injection during pregnancy?
Please consult your doctor before using Dopamine (Ttk) injection during pregnancy as there is limited safety information available in pregnant women. Your doctor will only give you this medicine if considered essential after assessing the benefits over risks.
Can I use Dopamine (Ttk) injection while breastfeeding?
It is unknown if Dopamine passes into breast milk, hence you should not use Dopamine (Ttk) injection while breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor before using this medicine during breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have used Dopamine (Ttk) injection?
Dopamine (Ttk) injection may sometimes cause tremors (shakiness) or headache, thus you should avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert.
Can I consume alcohol if I have used Dopamine (Ttk) injection?
Although there is no known interaction with alcohol and Dopamine (Ttk) injection, it is essential to consult your physician if you have a habit of regular drinking.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have problems with your heart, liver or kidneys
- You have diabetes
- You have an overactive thyroid gland
- You develop some serious side effects or allergic reactions while on treatment with Dopamine (Ttk) injection
- You have problems with your blood circulation
- You have glaucoma
- You are on medications like selegiline, isocarboxazid used to treat your mental health
- You have prostate problems and have difficulty passing urine
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition after using this medicine
Mode of Action of Dopamine 200 MG
How Does It Work?
Dopamine in Dopamine (Ttk) injection works by stimulating the receptors in the brain, heart, kidney, thus increasing the blood flow.
Directions for Use of Dopamine 200 MG
- Dopamine (Ttk) injection will be given to you in the hospital by your doctor or nurse. Do not self-inject this medicine.
- Follow any instructions suggested by the doctor or nurse during the procedure or for aftercare.
Interactions of Dopamine 200 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Dopamine (Ttk) injection works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines to treat your mental health, high blood pressure, thyroid problems, epilepsy (fits), allergy.
- Other medicines like ergotamine, anaesthetics, reserpine, doxapram should be used with caution.
Storage and disposal of Dopamine 200 MG
- Store Dopamine (Ttk) injection under the conditions mentioned on the pack.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Dopamine 200 MG
Dopamine (Ttk) injection will be given to you by a doctor or nurse. Therefore, it is less likely that you may get an overdose of this medicine. If you feel agitated or experience any other symptoms right after taking this injection, seek medical help....
Missed a Dose
You will be monitored by the doctor or nurse as to when Dopamine (Ttk) injection should be given to you. It is unlikely that the dose will be missed. However, if you think your doctor or nurse might have missed a dose, inform them....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Dopamine (Ttk) injection?
A: Dopamine (Ttk) injection is used to treat low blood pressure or shock due to a heart attack, kidney failure, trauma or infection.
Q: Can I take Dopamine (Ttk) injection on my own?
A: No, you should not take Dopamine (Ttk) injection on your own, as you may not know the site of administration or the appropriate dose. So, it is always advisable to get this injection from an experienced doctor or nurse. You should always do as directed by your doctor or visit the hospital.
Q: What should I discuss with my doctor before starting the treatment with Dopamine (Ttk) injection?
A: Inform the doctor about your detailed medical & surgical history. Inform your doctor if you have heart, liver or kidney disease. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby. Dopamine (Ttk) injection may interact with other medicines, hence, inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines including supplements or herbal products. Also, inform your doctor if you are stopping any medicine.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.