Dolentia Mr Tablet
Dolentia Mr Tablet Description
Dolentia Mr is a pain-relieving medicine. It is used to provide symptomatic relief from painful muscle cramps. Dolentia Mr contains diclofenac and thiocolchicoside as the active ingredients. It also
elps to provide relief from sprains, strain, muscle aches and musculoskeletal pain. This medicine acts by inhibiting the transfer of pain signals in the brain centre. Take Dolentia Mr as directed by the doctor and preferably with meals to avoid stomach upset. This medicine can sometimes cause stomach discomfort and irritation.
- Dynapar Mr 8mg TabletBy Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 300.00₹ 255.00₹ 25.5/Tablet
Uses of Dolentia Mr Tablet
Contraindications of Dolentia Mr Tablet
- If you are allergic to Diclofenac, Thiocolchicoside or any of the ingredients of Dolentia Mr Tablet.
- If you have a history of serious allergies like asthma, skin rashes, swelling, etc., in response to painkillers.
- If you have or had stomach or intestinal bleeding problems due to painkillers.
- If you have kidney and liver failure.
- If you have heart problems or heart failure.
- If you have active or a history of gastrointestinal bleeding, perforations or ulcers.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Side effects of Dolentia Mr Tablet
Precautions and Warnings of Dolentia Mr Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from lung disorders like asthma, this medicine can worsen it.
- If you have heart and associated problems like heart failure, low blood pressure and bleeding in the brain.
- You have a kidney and liver function problem.
- You are suffering from cardiovascular disorders like high blood pressure, diabetes, etc.
- You have stomach ulcers and a bleeding problem.
- You have systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), a condition that affects skin tissue.
- You have serious allergy problems and skin-related allergic reactions.
- You have a history of any kind of blood disorder like anaemia.
Mode of Action of Dolentia Mr Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Dolentia Mr Tablet
Interactions of Dolentia Mr Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines affect the way the Dolentia Mr Tablet works or Dolentia Mr itself reduces the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the physician regarding the medicines, supplements or herbals you take or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
Storage and disposal of Dolentia Mr Tablet
- Store at a temperature below 25°C in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Dolentia Mr Tablet
- Overdose of Dolentia Mr may cause headache, nausea, vomiting, chest pain, stomach or intestinal bleeding, diarrhoea, dizziness, coma, drowsiness, fainting or convulsions.
- In case of an overdose, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.