Dio 1 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
By UNISON PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Dio 1 10 MG Description
Cetirizine is the active ingredient present in the Dio-1 10mg tablet. It is used to provide symptomatic relief from various allergic conditions characterised by a runny or blocked nose, watery eyes,
fever, rash, sinus, common cold, hives. Cetirizine present in Dio-1 10mg tablet works by blocking the release of histamine, a natural substance, which is produced by the body during allergic reactions. Dio-1 10mg tablet should be taken as prescribed by your doctor.
|Side effects||Headache, dizziness, sleepiness, tiredness|
Check more medicines with composition as Cetirizine(10.0 Mg)
12 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Dio 1 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Citephi 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 20.60₹ 17.51₹ 1.75/Tablet
- Okacet 10mg TabletBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 20.49₹ 16.39₹ 1.64/Tablet
- Cetcip 10mg TabletBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 20.49₹ 16.39₹ 1.64/Tablet
- Ctz 10mg Tablets 15'sBy Psychotropics India Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 27.51₹ 19.26₹ 1.28/Tablet
- Cz 3 10mg TabletBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 20.38₹ 17.32₹ 1.73/Tablet
- Zyrtec 10mg TabletBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 20.09₹ 17.08₹ 1.71/Tablet
- Kivicet 10mg TabletBy Kivi Labs Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 20.52₹ 17.44₹ 1.74/Tablet
- Alerid 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Cipla Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 20.48₹ 16.38₹ 1.64/Tablet
- C Fresh Tablet 10 No'sBy Smart Laboratories Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 20.60₹ 17.51₹ 1.75/Tablet
- Triz 10mg TabletBy Indoco Remedies Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 18.82₹ 16.00₹ 1.6/Tablet
Uses of Dio 1 10 MG
Dio-1 10mg tablet is used to treat allergic conditions such as dust or pet allergies characterised by sneezing, itchy, a runny or blocked nose, red and watery eyes, swelling, redness and itchiness of the skin, insect bite and hives....
Contraindications of Dio 1 10 MG
- If you are allergic to Cetirizine or any other components of Dio-1 10mg tablet.
- If you have severe kidney diseases.
Side effects of Dio 1 10 MG
- Swelling and irritation inside the nose (rhinitis)
- Dry mouth
- Sore throat
Precautions and Warnings of Dio 1 10 MG
Can I take Dio-1 10mg tablet during pregnancy?
It is recommended not to take Dio-1 10mg tablet unless it is advised by your doctor. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant.
Can I take Dio-1 10mg tablet while breastfeeding?
Dio-1 10mg tablet passes into the breastmilk. Therefore, it is advised not to take this medicine while breastfeeding unless it is prescribed by your doctor.
Can I drive if I have consumed Dio-1 10mg tablet?
Dio-1 10mg tablet is known to cause sleepiness, dizziness. If you experience these symptoms you should avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Dio-1 10mg tablet?
You should avoid alcohol consumption along with Dio-1 10mg tablet as it may worsen the side effects like drowsiness or dizziness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have kidney problems.
- You have bladder problems. This medicine can increase the risk of urinary retention.
- You have a history of fits (epilepsy).
- Dio-1 10mg tablet should not be used in children below 6 years of age.
Mode of Action of Dio 1 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Cetirizine in Dio-1 10mg tablet works by blocking the release of histamine, a natural substance, which is produced by the body during allergic reactions.
Directions for Use of Dio 1 10 MG
Dio-1 10mg tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Take it at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor....
Interactions of Dio 1 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- The effectiveness of Dio-1 10mg tablet may increase or decrease when other medicines are taken at the same time.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible interactions.
Storage and disposal of Dio 1 10 MG
- Store it at a temperature below 25°C in a cool dry place.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Dio 1 10 MG
- An overdose may cause tiredness, headache, confusion, dizziness, discomfort, skin irritation, restlessness, drowsiness, rapid heartbeats, tremor, urinary retention.
- If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
- If you have missed taking any dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Dr. Mahesh Muthe
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Any precautions I need to take while on the medication of Dio-1 10mg tablet?
- Yes, Dio-1 10mg tablet is known to cause sleepiness or drowsiness, hence never drive or do any activity like operating machinery after taking this medicine.
- If you develop any rash, difficulty in breathing or itching immediately after taking this medicine, it could be a severe side effect, immediately seek medical help.
Q: Can Dio-1 10mg tablet be used for cold?
A: Yes, Dio-1 10mg tablet can be used to provide relief from the cold. Cold is a symptom of an allergic condition.
Q: Can I take Dio-1 10mg tablet with Dolo 650?
A: Yes, you can take Dio-1 10mg tablet with Dolo 650 if you have pain and a fever along with allergic symptoms. Dio-1 10mg tablet helps you provide relief from the allergic symptoms only, while Dolo 650 is a painkiller.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed