Dilnip 10mg Tablet
Dilnip 10 MG Description
Dilnip 10 tablet contains cilnidipine as its active ingredient. It is an antihypertensive medicine used for high blood pressure (hypertension). Cilnidipine works by relaxing the blood vessels, thus r
educing the pressure on the heart muscles. It is known as calcium channel blocker medicine. You should follow dietary changes, restrict salt intake and stay active, along with this medicine to gain optimum effect. While starting this medicine you may experience dizziness, headache for the initial few days, later it might resolve on its own. Always take this medicine as advised by your doctor for the prescribed duration. Abrupt stopping will result in serious health consequences such as sudden chest pain, irregular heartbeat characterized as hypertensive crisis.
|You Save||₹17.19 (15% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Dizziness, headache, swelling on legs, nausea|
- Clindinol 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Knoll Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 108.80₹ 92.485.03% CHEAPER₹ 9.25/Tablet
- Cilnep 10mg TabletsBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 80.00₹ 68.0030.18% CHEAPER₹ 6.80/Tablet
- Nulong 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Micro Labs15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 157.50₹ 133.878.42% CHEAPER₹ 8.92/Tablet
- Cetanil 10mg Tablets 15'sBy Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 171.20₹ 145.520.41% CHEAPER₹ 9.70/Tablet
- Cilny 10mg Tablets 15'sBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 165.00₹ 140.254% CHEAPER₹ 9.35/Tablet
- Lnbloc 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 161.83₹ 137.565.85% CHEAPER₹ 9.17/Tablet
- Torcilin 10mg TabletBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 110.55₹ 93.973.49% CHEAPER₹ 9.40/Tablet
- Cilnipine 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Jubilant Generics Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 121.19₹ 103.0129.47% CHEAPER₹ 6.87/Tablet
- Lndip 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Fusion Health Care10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 70.00₹ 59.5038.91% CHEAPER₹ 5.95/Tablet
- Cilsam 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Jagsam Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 88.00₹ 74.8023.2% CHEAPER₹ 7.48/Tablet
Uses of Dilnip 10 MG
Contraindications of Dilnip 10 MG
- If you are allergic to Cilnidipine or any of the ingredient of Dilnip 10 tablet.
- If you have unstable chest pain.
- If you recently had a heart attack.
- If you experience low blood pressure.
- If you have a condition where the valve between left ventricle and aorta is narrow (Aortic stenosis).
Side effects of Dilnip 10 MG
- Swelling on legs
- Lack of energy
- Muscular pain
- Increased frequency of urination
- Irregular heartbeat
- Hot flushes (warmth feeling over face, neck and chest)
Precautions and Warnings of Dilnip 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have low blood pressure (hypotension).
- You had heart failure.
- You feel chest pain after taking this medicine.
- You feel dizziness while getting up.
Mode of Action of Dilnip 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Dilnip 10 MG
Interactions of Dilnip 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to treat tuberculosis (Rifampicin).
- Medicines used to treat schizophrenia (antipsychotic).
- Medicines used to treat fits (epilepsy), like Phenytoin, Carbamazepine.
- Medicines used to treat heart conditions (Quinidine).
- Medicines used to treat some cancers (Aldesleukin).
- Antibiotics like Erythromycin.
- Any other medicines used to treat hypertension (antihypertensive).
Storage and disposal of Dilnip 10 MG
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from, heat and light.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Check the expiry date before taking the medicine and do not use the medicine after the expiry date.
Dosage of Dilnip 10 MG
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of the medicine, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Dr. Abhishek B L
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions do I need to take before taking Dilnip 10 tablet?
- Inform the doctor about your detailed medical & surgical history
- Inform your doctor if you have any liver or kidney disease
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby