Diclogesic Th 4mg Tablet
By TORRENT PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Diclogesic Th 4mg Tablet Description
Diclogesic Th is a pain-relieving medicine. It is used to provide symptomatic relief from painful muscle cramps. Diclogesic Th contains diclofenac and thiocolchicoside as the active ingredients. It a
lso helps to provide relief from sprains, strain, muscle aches and musculoskeletal pain. This medicine acts by inhibiting the transfer of pain signals in the brain centre. Take Diclogesic Th as directed by the doctor and preferably with meals to avoid stomach upset. This medicine can sometimes cause stomach discomfort and irritation.
|You Save||₹29.25 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Diclofenac(50.0 Mg) + Thiocolchicoside(4.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, headache|
Check more medicines with composition as Diclofenac(50.0 Mg) + Thiocolchicoside(4.0 Mg)
1 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Diclogesic Th 4mg Tablet
- Dynapar Mr 4mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 219.61₹ 186.67₹ 18.67/Tablet
Uses of Diclogesic Th 4mg Tablet
Used to treat pain and inflammation of the muscle and associated cramps and conditions.
Contraindications of Diclogesic Th 4mg Tablet
- If you are allergic to Diclofenac, Thiocolchicoside or any of the ingredients of Diclogesic Th Tablet.
- If you have a history of serious allergies like asthma, skin rashes, swelling, etc., in response to painkillers.
- If you have or had stomach or intestinal bleeding problems due to painkillers.
- If you have kidney and liver failure.
- If you have heart problems or heart failure.
- If you have active or a history of gastrointestinal bleeding, perforations or ulcers.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Side effects of Diclogesic Th 4mg Tablet
Precautions and Warnings of Diclogesic Th 4mg Tablet
Can I take Diclogesic Th Tablet during pregnancy?
Diclogesic Th Tablet should not be used by pregnant women as it may cause harm to the baby. This medicine can also delay labour and cause bleeding defects in pregnant women. Consult your doctor for further information on the use of this medicine during pregnancy.
Can I take Diclogesic Th Tablet while breastfeeding?
A component of Diclogesic Th passes into breast milk. Thus, breastfeeding is not recommended when you are taking this medicine as it can harm the baby.
Can I drive if I have consumed Diclogesic Th Tablet?
You may experience dizziness, drowsiness, tiredness after taking Diclogesic Th Tablet. It is advised not to drive if you are experiencing any of these symptoms.
Can I consume alcohol with Diclogesic Th Tablet?
It is advised to avoid consuming alcohol with Diclogesic Th Tablet as it may irritate the stomach and intensify the side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are suffering from lung disorders like asthma, this medicine can worsen it.
- If you have heart and associated problems like heart failure, low blood pressure and bleeding in the brain.
- You have a kidney and liver function problem.
- You are suffering from cardiovascular disorders like high blood pressure, diabetes, etc.
- You have stomach ulcers and a bleeding problem.
- You have systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), a condition that affects skin tissue.
- You have serious allergy problems and skin-related allergic reactions.
- You have a history of any kind of blood disorder like anaemia.
Mode of Action of Diclogesic Th 4mg Tablet
How Does It Work?
Diclogesic Th Tablet works by inhibiting the synthesis of prostaglandins which is responsible for pain and swelling. It relaxes muscle spasms and helps in alleviating muscle stiffness.
Directions for Use of Diclogesic Th 4mg Tablet
Diclogesic Th Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Take it at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor....
Interactions of Diclogesic Th 4mg Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines affect the way the Diclogesic Th Tablet works or Diclogesic Th itself reduces the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the physician regarding the medicines, supplements or herbals you take or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
Storage and disposal of Diclogesic Th 4mg Tablet
- Store at a temperature below 25°C in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Diclogesic Th 4mg Tablet
- Overdose of Diclogesic Th may cause headache, nausea, vomiting, chest pain, stomach or intestinal bleeding, diarrhoea, dizziness, coma, drowsiness, fainting or convulsions.
- In case of an overdose, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you missed a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Diclogesic Th Tablet a painkiller?
A: Yes, Diclogesic Th is a painkiller used to provide symptomatic relief from the pain associated with muscle spasms.
Q: Can Diclogesic Th Tablet be used for back pain?
A: Yes, Diclogesic Th can be used to provide relief from back pain.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed