Dextrose 10% Bag Injection 500ml
Dextrose 10 % Description
Dextrose Injection contains dextrose as active ingredient. It is used to replace fluid loss and decreased calorie intake. This Injection is a source of hydration and calorie for the body. It will be
administered to you at a hospital or clinic set up by a doctor or nurse.
Uses of Dextrose 10 %
Contraindications of Dextrose 10 %
- If you are allergic to dextrose, corn or corn products or any other ingredients of Dextrose Injection.
- Dextrose should not be administered simultaneously with blood.
Side effects of Dextrose 10 %
- Injection site reaction
- Increased blood volume
Precautions and Warnings of Dextrose 10 %
Other General Warnings
- You experience a decrease in the level of potassium or electrolyte imbalance.
- You are on blood transfusion.
- You are diabetic or pre-diabetic.
- You experience swelling or fluid overload, acid-base imbalance.
- You have kidney or heart disease.
- Dextrose is being used in infants or children.
Mode of Action of Dextrose 10 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Dextrose 10 %
Interactions of Dextrose 10 %
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Dextrose Injection works or Dextrose itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Dextrose 10 %
- Store Dextrose Injection under the conditions mentioned on the pack.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Dextrose 10 %
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Why is Dextrose Injection given to me?
Q: How is Dextrose given?
Other Products from this Brand
- DEXTROSE 20% BOTTLE INJECTION 500ML
- DEXTROSE 25% INJECTION 25ML
- DEXTROSE 10% INFUSION 500ML (SKKL)
- DEXTROSE (TABLETS INDIA) 5% BOTTLE OF 540ML INFUSION
- DEXTROSE(BAX) 5% BOTTLE OF 1000ML INFUSION
- DEXTROSE 25% INJECTION (AQUAFINE) 25ML
- DEXTROSE (ALBERT) 25 % INFUSION 100 ML
- DEXTROSE 25% INJECTION 100ML PLASTIC (CLARIS)
- DEXTROSE (CLARIS) 5 % INFUSION 500 ML