Daktarin Tube Of 20gm Gel
Daktarin 2 %W/W Description
Daktarin gel is a topical antifungal medicine used to treat fungal infections of the nails, skin and vagina. It contains miconazole as its active ingredient that works by destroying the cell membrane
of the fungus. Before and after applying for this medicine, wash your hands and keep the affected area clean and dry. Avoid contact with the eye. It should be used as prescribed by your doctor for the defined duration. Daktarin gel should be used regularly to get the optimal benefit. If you experience any unusual effect after applying this medicine, contact or reach out to the nearby hospital or clinic.
- Dk Gel 30gmBy Hegde And Hegde Pharmaceuticals Llp30g Gel in TubeMRP 180.00₹ 153.00₹ 5.1/Gram
- Dk Gel Xl Tube Of 50gm GelBy Hegde And Hegde Pharmaceuticals Llp50g Gel in TubeMRP 218.00₹ 185.306% CHEAPER₹ 3.71/Gram
Uses of Daktarin 2 %W/W
Contraindications of Daktarin 2 %W/W
Side effects of Daktarin 2 %W/W
Precautions and Warnings of Daktarin 2 %W/W
Other General Warnings
- You are on any anti-clot or blood thinner medicine like warfarin.
- You experience an allergic reaction.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition. Contact your doctor immediately.
- Avoid using this medicine for a prolonged period.
Mode of Action of Daktarin 2 %W/W
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Daktarin 2 %W/W
- Use Daktarin gel as directed by your doctor.
- For external use only. Apply it on a healthy skin surface, free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case this medicine comes in contact with your eyes, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Daktarin 2 %W/W
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Daktarin 2 %W/W
- Store Daktarin gel below 25°C
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets