D Rise 60000 Iu Sach 1gm
By USV PVT LTD
1g Granules in Sachet
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
D-Rise 60000 IU granules is a nutritional supplement with numerous health benefits. It contains vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol or cholecalciferol). Vitamin D is an essential component for the absorption of calcium in the body through the gut thus helps in bone growth and also by reducing inflammation. Vitamin D is produced naturally within the body when sun rays (UV rays) strikes the skin. It is sometimes known as the ‘sunshine vitamin’. Low levels of Vitamin D can cause weakness, fatigue, fragile or weak bones. D-Rise 60000 IU granules is a fat-soluble vitamin, thus it is recommended to take it with meals for enhanced absorption in the body. Take it as prescribed by your doctor....
10 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as D Rise 60000 Iu Sach 1gm
Ingredients and Benefits
- Vitamin D3 plays a very crucial role in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus from the intestine, which is critical for the formation, growth and regeneration of bones. It supports healthy bones and teeth....
- It also plays a role in cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function, and the reduction of inflammation.
- If you do not get enough vitamin D, you are more likely to experience fractures, muscle pain and weakness.
- Adequate levels of vitamin D in the body can prevent rickets in children and bone softening in adults and the elderly.
Uses of D Rise 60000 IU
- For treatment and prevention of vitamin D and calcium deficiency.
- As an adjuvant for the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis and bone disorders.
- As a supplement when vitamin D requirements of the body are high such as in elderly, after surgery and in growing children.
Precautions and Warnings of D Rise 60000 IU
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take D-Rise 60000 IU granules if you are allergic to any of its components.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of D Rise 60000 IU
- Take D-Rise 60000 IU granules as advised by your doctor.
- Dissolve D Rise 60000 IU sachet in a glass of water or milk.
- You should not consume vitamin supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of D Rise 60000 IU
- Store the D-Rise 60000 IU granules in a cool and dry place protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of vitamin D?
- Very few food products are a good source of vitamin D like cod liver oil, cheese, egg yolk, etc.
- Vitamin D is formed under our skin when we are exposed to the sun
- Sun exposure from 10 am to 3 pm at least twice a week for 10-30 minutes can help prevent vitamin deficiency.
Q: Why should one take vitamin D?
A: With the current lifestyle, we are all based indoors in air-conditioned offices, houses and cars with hardly any exposure to the sun. It can eventually lead to an increase in vitamin D deficiency in all age groups and more fractures and muscle weakness. There is a lot of research happening suggesting that vitamin D may have a role in preventing the onset of diabetes, cancers like colon, breast and helps build immunity.
Q: Is D-Rise 60000 IU granules a health supplement? Can it be harmful if I take it too much?
A: Yes, taking too much of D-Rise 60000 IU granules can be harmful. Overdose can cause stomach discomforts and increased calcium levels in the body. If you think you have taken too much of this supplement, seek medical attention immediately.
Q: Can I take D-Rise 60000 IU granules if I am pregnant?
A: D-Rise 60000 IU granules should be taken under medical supervision by a pregnant woman. High doses of Vitamin D are not be taken in pregnancy.
Q: Why does vitamin D deficiency occur?
A: Vitamin D deficiency occurs due to inadequate dietary intake, increased requirement, and impaired absorption by the body. It can happen due to limited exposure to sunlight, the inability of kidneys to convert vitamin D into active form and poor absorption from the intestine. It is also common among individuals allergic to milk products, lactose intolerant and following some specific diet like ovo-vegetarianism and veganism.
Q: Can I take D-Rise 60000 IU granules daily?
A: D-Rise 60000 IU granules is a high dose of vitamin D and not meant for daily consumption. It should be taken as advised by your doctor.
Q: What should I do if I have missed taking 2-3 doses of D-Rise 60000 IU granules?
A: If you missed any dose of D-Rise 60000 IU granules, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose.
Q: Can I take D-Rise 60000 IU granules with milk?
A: Yes, you can take D-Rise 60000 IU granules with warm milk/water or as advised by the doctor.
Q: How long does D rise take to work?
A: It may take a few weeks to several weeks to raise the levels of vitamin D in the body, depending on how deficient you are. It is advisable to take D rise sachet in recommended dose and duration only.
Q: What is the composition of D rise 60k sachet?
A: D rise 60k composition consists of vitamin D. Vitamin D is an essential component for the absorption of calcium in the body through the gut thus helping in bone growth and also by reducing inflammation.
- Colecalciferol 1 000 IU Capsules - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 11 April 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin D [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 11 April 2022]
- Colecalciferol 1 000 IU Capsules - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 11 April 2022]
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.