Cozymin Strip Of 10 Tablets
By UNIMARCK PHARMA INDIA LIMITED
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Price to be Updated
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Cozymin Tablet is a combination medicine used in allergic rhinitis and nasal congestion. It contains paracetamol, cetirizine and phenylephrine as active ingredients. You should not use this medicine i
f you are allergic to any of the components of this medicine, having high blood pressure problems or any liver disease. Nausea, allergic reactions such as rashes, dizziness and drowsiness are some common side effects of Cozymin Tablet. These side effects are temporary and go away on their own. If side effects persist or there is no improvement in your condition, then consult with your doctor....
Uses of Cozymin Tablet
Cozymin Tablet is used for the treatment of allergic rhinitis, fever and nasal congestion.
Contraindications of Cozymin Tablet
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any of the ingredient of this medicine.
- If you are suffering from high blood pressure.
- If you have any heart disease or a liver problem.
Side effects of Cozymin Tablet
- Nausea, vomiting
- Stomach pain, diarrhoea
- Allergic reactions like rashes
- Sleepiness, lazy
- Dry mouth
- Headache, dizziness, drowsiness
- Blurred vision
- Ringing noise in ears
- Irregular heartbeat
- High blood pressure
Precautions and Warnings of Cozymin Tablet
Can I take Cozymin Tablet during pregnancy?
Limited information is available on the use of Cozymin Tablet in pregnancy. Pregnant women should not use it.
Can I take Cozymin Tablet while breastfeeding?
It is not recommended to breastfeed during the treatment. It can harm the newborn baby.
Can I drive if I have consumed Cozymin Tablet?
You need to be cautious while driving. It can affect your mental alertness.
Can I consume alcohol with Cozymin Tablet?
It is advisable to avoid alcohol intake along with the medicine as it can worsen the side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are suffering from a spasm of arteries characterised by vibration, pain and numbness of fingers.
- You have a kidney or liver problem.
- You are taking any other medicines containing paracetamol.
Mode of Action of Cozymin Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Paracetamol inhibits prostaglandin synthesis, which is responsible for pain. It also acts on the thermoregulatory centre in the brain and blocks the effect of pyrogen (which is responsible for fever).
- Cetirizine inhibits the allergic symptoms produced by histamines (a certain chemical substance released by the body).
- Phenylephrine acts by constricting the arterioles of the nasal mucosa and helps in nasal decongestion.
Directions for Use of Cozymin Tablet
Take Cozymin Tablet as directed by your doctor.
Interactions of Cozymin Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interfere with the action of Cozymin Tablet or Cozymin Tablet itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, that includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorder....Read more
- In particular, if you are taking medicines to stop vomiting, nausea such as metoclopramide, domperidone, anticoagulant like warfarin, medicines used to treat brain-related diseases such as alprazolam,antihypertensive medicines, muscle relaxants, antibiotics such as chloramphenicol etc....Read more
- Medicines used to treat high cholesterol, such as Cholestyramine can reduce the absorption speed of Paracetamol.
Storage and disposal of Cozymin Tablet
- Store this medicine at room temperature.
- Keep this medicine out of the reach of children.
Dosage of Cozymin Tablet
Symptoms of overdose include irritation, restlessness, palpitations, high blood pressure, nausea, vomiting, thirst feeling, fits or convulsions. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine,
contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
Do not take a double dose if you have missed the dose, take the next dose as soon as you remember.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the uses of Cozymin Tablet?
A: Cozymin Tablet has anti-allergic properties and is used for the treatment of allergic rhinitis, fever and nasal congestion.
Q: How to use Cozymin Tablet?
A: Cozymin Tablet should be used in a dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Take this medicine with a sufficient amount of water without breaking or cutting it.
Q: What does Cozymin Tablet contain?
A: Cozymin Tablet contains a combination of Paracetamol, Phenylephrine and Cetrizine. It is used in nasal congestion and in allergic rhinitis.
Q: What precautions do I need to take before taking Cozymin Tablet?
A: Cozymin Tablet can interact with other medicines. Inform your doctor about all other medicines you are consuming. Also, take this medicine in a dose and duration prescribed by your doctor.
Other Products from this Brand
|You Save||₹0 (0% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Phenylephrine(5.0 Mg),Cetirizine(5.0 Mg),Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhoea|
Last Updated on: 05 May 2021 | 03:02 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved