Clinxa A Gel
By CANIXA LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTD
20g Cream in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Clinxa A Cream is used for the treatment and management of acne. It contains two medicines, clindamycin and adapalene. Clindamycin is an antibiotic and adapalene is a derivative of vitamin A. Clinxa A Cream inhibits the growth of bacteria that cause pimples, reduces swelling and prevents the formation of blemishes due to the accumulation of oil and dirt. Wash your hands after applying this Cream. Do not use Clinxa A for any other condition. Excessive use of makeup and other skin products should be avoided while using this Cream. Avoid using it if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. The popping of acne can lead to the spreading of bacteria on the skin that can result in the worsening of acne and acne scars....
|You Save||₹40.50 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Clindamycin(1.0 %),Adapalene(0.1 %)|
|Side effects||Skin irritation, peeling, burning, itching|
Check more medicines with composition as Clindamycin(1.0 %) + Adapalene(0.1 %)
Uses of Clinxa A Gel
Treatment of acne vulgaris.
Contraindications of Clinxa A Gel
- If you are allergic to clindamycin, adapalene or any other components of Clinxa A.
- If you have a history of inflammatory bowel disease.
- If you have experienced diarrhoea upon antibiotic use.
Side effects of Clinxa A Gel
- Skin irritation
- Skin peeling
- Dry skin
- Oily skin
Precautions and Warnings of Clinxa A Gel
Can I apply Clinxa A Cream during pregnancy?
Clinxa A Cream is applied to the skin and the quantities which might get absorbed from the skin is too little. The chances of any effect in pregnancy are rare. Still, this medicine should be used only under medical supervision as components of this medicine are known to be unsafe during pregnancy, especially in the first trimester. In case you have been prescribed this medicine, avoid using it in larger skin areas for a prolonged duration.
Can I apply Clinxa A Cream while breastfeeding?
It should not be applied to the breast or areas near the breast of breastfeeding mothers. Avoid using it on large areas of skin or for a prolonged period.
Can I drive if I have applied Clinxa A Cream?
Clinxa A is to be applied to the affected area on the skin topically. It does not influence your driving ability. So, you can drive.
Can I consume alcohol if I have applied Clinxa A Cream?
There is no direct interaction between alcohol and Clinxa A Cream. However, alcohol is known to worsen infection and inflammation; it's better to avoid consuming alcohol when you have been prescribed this Cream.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience skin reactions like dryness, skin peeling, burning sensation.
- Your skin may get more sensitive to sunlight after using this Cream, protect the area from direct sunlight.
- You have a history of inflammation of the colon or antibiotic-associated diarrhoea.
- Clinxa A Creamshould not come in contact with the eyes, mouth, nostrils or internal surfaces of the skin.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, wash with warm water immediately.
- You should not use this Cream if you are prone to allergies (atopic).
Mode of Action of Clinxa A Gel
How Does It Work?
Clinxa A Cream works by the combined action of its two components clindamycin and adapalene. Clindamycin inhibits the protein synthesis in the bacteria responsible for causing infection and thus inhibits the growth of infection-causing bacteria. Adapalene acts by inhibiting the rooting of pimples inside the skin and decreases swelling and inflammation. It also removes dead skin cells and enhances deeper penetration of Clindamycin....
Directions for Use of Clinxa A Gel
- Use this Clinxa A Cream as directed by your doctor for external use only.
- Apply it on the skin surface free from cuts & wounds.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this Cream, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
- Avoid touching the tip of the container directly to the infected area of the skin.
Interactions of Clinxa A Gel
Interactions with other medicines
- Clinxa A Cream is meant for local application on skin and thus is less likely to interact with other medicines taken orally.
- However, it may interact with other topically applied medicine. Discuss with your doctor if you are already on another topical medicine.
- Be cautious if you are taking oral anticoagulants like Warfarin, Acenocoumarol and Fluindione as components of this medicine may interact with the Cream. Regular monitoring of blood coagulation parameters is recommended....
Storage and disposal of Clinxa A Gel
- Store this medicine below 30°C.
- Try to keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Clinxa A Gel
As Clinxa A Cream is meant for external application, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have overapplied it, wipe out excess medicine with tissue or cotton....
Missed a Dose
If you missed any application of this Cream, apply it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next application, skip the missed application and continue with your regular schedule. Do not overapply this medicine to compensate for the missed application....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Clinxa A Cream remove scars?
A: Yes, adapalene present in this Cream can help in reducing the scars after acne.
Q: Can Clinxa A remove blackheads?
A: Blackheads are a type of acne only. Hence, Clinxa A can be used for the treatment and management of acne. However, it is advised to use this Cream only after the doctors advise. The doctor will prescribe you the same after proper skin diagnosis. Do not self-medicate.
- ACNETOR AD gel [Internet]. Torrentian.com. 2022 [cited 10 May 2022]
- Dalacin Cream 2% - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 10 May 2022]
- Differin gel - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 10 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 10 May 2022]
- Improvement in atrophic acne scars by topical adapalene [Internet]. 2022 [cited 10 May 2022]
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.