Cinaz 25mg Tablet
By EAST WEST PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Cinaz Tablet is an antihistamine medicine. It contains cinnarizine as its active ingredient. It is used for the treatment of ear disorders leading to difficulty in balancing, dizziness and vertigo. This medicine relaxes the blood vessels and smooth muscles present in the ear, thus relieving the symptoms of balance disorder. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in the correct doses and for the exact duration as prescribed. It should be taken with food. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor about your detailed medical history....
7 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Cinaz 25mg Tablet
Uses of Cinaz 25 MG
Cinaz Tablet is used for the treatment of ear disorders leading to vertigo, dizziness and difficuly in maintaing balance.
Contraindications of Cinaz 25 MG
- If you are allergic to cinnarizine or any other ingredients of Cinaz Tablet.
- If your child is below 5 years old.
Side effects of Cinaz 25 MG
- Dry mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Cinaz 25 MG
Can I take Cinaz Tablets during pregnancy?
Cinaz Tablet should not be used during pregnancy due to the lack of safety information. It is essential to always consult a doctor before starting any medicine during pregnancy.
Can I take Cinaz Tablets while breastfeeding?
Cinaz Tablet should not be used while breastfeeding due to the lack of safety information. It is important to consult the doctor before using any medication while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Cinaz Tablet?
Cinaz Tablet may make you feel sleepy, thus it is not recommended to drive or use heavy machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Cinaz Tablet?
You should not consume alcohol along with Cinaz Tablets as alcohol can exaggerate the side effects like sleepiness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have problems with your liver or kidney.
- You have Parkinson’s disease, as Cinaz Tablets may make your condition worse.
- You have a rare blood disease - porphyria.
- Cinaz Tablet should not be used in children below 5 years of age.
Mode of Action of Cinaz 25 MG
How Does It Work?
Cinaz Tablet works by preventing blood vessel contractions in the ears and thereby preventing vertigo. It also acts on various receptors in the body and smooth muscle cells.
Directions for Use of Cinaz 25 MG
- Cinaz Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water.
- Do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It should preferably be taken with food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results and should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Cinaz 25 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Cinaz Tablet may interact with other medications and provide an altered response to the treatment. Please notify your doctor if you are undergoing any other treatments, over-the-counter medications (that you buy without a prescription) and herbal preparations. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Medicine used in treating mental health illness (like Amoxapine, Doxepin, etc), sedatives that induce sleep or strong pain killers should be used with caution along with Cinaz Tablets.
Storage and disposal of Cinaz 25 MG
- Store Cinaz Tablets in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Cinaz 25 MG
Symptoms of an overdose are vomiting, muscle weakness, Involuntary movements or shakiness. If you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken too much of Cinaz Tablet, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next dose at the scheduled time. Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed dose....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What does Cinaz Tablet contain?
A: It contains cinnarizine as its active ingredient. It’s a medicine used for the treatment of ear disorders leading to vertigo, dizziness and difficulty in maintaing balance.
Q: What should I discuss with my doctor before taking Cinaz Tablet?
A: If you have any allergies, disease condition and if you are taking any medicines, supplements or herbals.
Q: How long does it take for Cinaz Tablet to show its effect?
A: It approximately takes about 1 hour for the effect to be seen. However, this can vary from person to person.
Q: In motion sickness, what particular type of food should I avoid before travelling?
A: Avoid taking fatty foods before travelling.
Q: Can Cinaz be used for long-duration?
A: No, it is not recommended for long term use. Taking it for more than the prescribed duration can increase the risk of side effects.
Q: Can I take Cinaz for vertigo?
A: Yes, it can be used to treat or prevent vertigo.
Q: How many Cinaz can I take?
A: You should only take the Cinaz Tablet as prescribed by your doctor, do not take more than that. Avoid self-medication.
- Boots motion sickness 15 mg tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 7 May 2022]
- Cinnarizine - NCBI [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 7 May 2022]
- Stugeron 25mg tablets [Internet]. Hpra.ie. 2022 [cited 7 May 2022]
- Boots motion sickness 15 mg tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 7 May 2022]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.