Cilacar M 10/50mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
By J B CHEMICALS AND PHARMACEUTICALS
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Cilacar M 10/50mg Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Cilacar M Tablet is used to treat high blood pressure and various other heart-related conditions such as heart failure, preventing further complications. It contains a combination of metoprolol and c
ilnidipine as its active ingredients. Cilacar M Tablet should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Do not abruptly stop taking medicine.
|You Save||₹24.30 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Metoprolol(50.0 Mg) + Cilnidipine(10.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Hypertension (high blood pressure)|
|Side effects||Nausea, dizziness, flushing, headache, low blood pressure|
Check more medicines with composition as Metoprolol(50.0 Mg) + Cilnidipine(10.0 Mg)
Uses of Cilacar M 10/50mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Cilacar M Tablet is used to treat high blood pressure mainly, along with certain heart conditions such as heart failure. Decreased blood pressure helps prevent other conditions like stroke, heart attack and migraine....
Contraindications of Cilacar M 10/50mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to metoprolol, cilnidipine or other ingredients of Cilacar M Tablet.
- If you have a heart condition such as heart block or uncontrolled heart failure.
- If you have asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) or lung condition.
- If you have low blood pressure, diabetes, renal or liver disease, or a decreased heart rate.
- If you have an electrolyte imbalance, acid-base imbalance.
- If you are taking medication like verapamil, diltiazem or disopyramide (heart medicine).
Side effects of Cilacar M 10/50mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Low blood pressure
Precautions and Warnings of Cilacar M 10/50mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Can I take Cilacar M Tablet during pregnancy?
There is limited information available about the safety of this medicine in pregnant women. Consult your doctor for more information and seek immediate medical advice in case you become pregnant while on treatment with this medicine.
Can I take Cilacar M Tablet while breastfeeding?
Component from Cilacar M Tablet passes into the breastmilk in low amounts. Thus consult your doctor before using this medicine while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Cilacar M Tablet?
Cilacar M Tablet can make you feel dizzy or sleepy. Hence, be cautious while driving after taking this medicine
Can I consume alcohol with Cilacar M Tablet?
Do not consume alcohol with the Cilacar M as it may worsen the side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any heart-related problems such as low blood pressure, heart failure, etc.
- You experience chest pain after taking this medicine.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You experience an allergic reaction after taking the Cilacar M.
- You have medical conditions such as diabetes, heart conditions, liver or kidney disease.
- You have respiratory conditions like asthma and obstructive lungs disease (COPD).
- You have a tumour of the adrenal gland tissue (Pheochromocytoma).
- You have an overactive thyroid (a condition when the thyroid gland produces too much of the thyroxine hormone).
- You are suffering from a type of skin disease psoriasis.
- You have circulation-related problems in the toes, arm, legs or fingers.
- You are suffering from a type of chest pain (Prinzmetal’s angina).
- You recently had a heart attack, chest pain or heart surgery.
- Cilacar M Tablet should not be used in children below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Cilacar M 10/50mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Cilnidipine works by inhibiting certain receptors on your blood vessels responsible for the constriction of blood vessels. This relaxes and widens the blood vessels and reduces blood pressure.
- Metoprolol works by relaxing the blood vessels, slowing down the heart rate. By doing this, it reduces the workload on the heart of pumping the blood effectively.
Directions for Use of Cilacar M 10/50mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- This medicine should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
- You should try to consume this medicine at a fixed time for effective blood pressure control.
Storage and disposal of Cilacar M 10/50mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Store Cilacar M below 25°C. Protect it from light and moisture. Keep it out of the reach and sight of children and pets.
Dosage of Cilacar M 10/50mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
An overdose should be immediately reported to your treating doctor or nearby hospital. Always carry the package of the tablet along with you for easy assessment of the severity of an overdose.
Missed a Dose
You should never miss a dose of this medicine and take the missed dose as soon as possible. Never take two doses to compensate for the missed dose.
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking Cilacar M Tablet if my blood pressure level comes in control?
A: It is advised to keep taking Cilacar M Tablet as long as advised by your doctor. You should not stop taking this Cilacar M without consulting your doctor, even if you feel well. Do not stop this medicine on your own. Abrupt discontinuation can worsen the disease condition.
Q: Can Cilacar M Tablet be taken empty stomach?
A: Take Cilacar M Tablet as prescribed by your doctor for the prescribed duration. You can take this medicine with or without food, but preferably in the daytime and also at a fixed time to gain optimal benefit.
- Metoprolol film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 13 June 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 13 June 2022]
- METOPROLOL SUCCINATE- metoprolol succinate ER tablets tablet, film coated, extended release [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 13 June 2022]
- Lactmed - Metoprolol [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 13 June 2022]
- Metoprolol film-coated tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 13 June 2022]
- CENTAPRES® Tablets [Internet]. Centaurpharma.com. 2021 [cited 13 June 2022]
- Limiting Alcohol to Manage High Blood Pressure [Internet]. www.heart.org. 2022 [cited 13 June 2022]
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
- CILACAR 10MG STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- CILACAR T 10/40MG STRIP OF 14 TABLETS
- CILACAR 5MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- CILACAR 20MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- CILACAR M 10/25MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- CILACAR TC 12.5MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- CILACAR TC 6.25MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- CILACAR C 12.5MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- CILACAR T 20/40MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed