Cefmix 125mg Dry Syp 30ml
By ZYDUS CADILA HEALTHCARE LTD
30ml Dry Syrup in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Cefmix Dry Syrup is an antibiotic and is used for the treatment of different types of bacterial infections of the ear, nose, sinuses (such as sinusitis), throat (tonsillitis), chest and lungs (such as bronchitis, pneumonia), urinary system (such as bladder and kidney infections). It contains cephalexin (or cefalexin) as its active ingredient. Cefmix Dry Syrup is designed to be used only by children. Give this medicine as prescribed and for the prescribed duration to your child....
|You Save||₹4.68 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Cephalexin / Cefalexin(125.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, indigestion|
Check more medicines with composition as Cephalexin / Cefalexin(125.0 Mg)
Uses of Cefmix 125 MG
Cefmix Dry Syrup is used for the treatment of various types of bacterial infections of the nose, ear, throat, chest, lungs, kidney, skin and urinary tract.
Contraindications of Cefmix 125 MG
- If your child is allergic to cephalexin or any other ingredients of Cefmix Dry Syrup.
- If your child is allergic to a similar class of antibiotics called cephalosporins.
- If your child is suffering from a hereditary condition called porphyria.
Side effects of Cefmix 125 MG
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash, itching
Precautions and Warnings of Cefmix 125 MG
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your child develops an allergic reaction after taking Cefmix Dry Syrup, immediately contact your doctor.
- Your child has heart, liver or kidney problems.
- Your child develops bloody diarrhoea or mucous in diarrhoea after taking this medicine.
- Cefmix Dry Syrup should be taken only on your doctor’s prescription and complete the course of the medicine. Discontinuing the medicine in between treatment may lead to the bacteria becoming resistant to this medicine....
Mode of Action of Cefmix 125 MG
How Does It Work?
Cephalexin in Cefmix Dry Syrup works by inhibiting the synthesis of the bacterial cell wall, which ultimately leads to the death of bacteria.
Directions for Use of Cefmix 125 MG
- Take Cefmix Dry Syrup as instructed by your doctor.
- Read the instructions on the bottle before usage.
- For reconstitution, add boiled and cooled water, slightly below the mark on the bottle or as suggested by the doctor.
- Shake it well before use.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon or dropper for the exact quantity.
Interactions of Cefmix 125 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Cefmix Dry Syrup works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals your child is currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if your child is taking medicines used to treat cancer, gout (Probenecid), water tablets (ethacrynic acid, furosemide), diabetes (metformin), or other antibiotics.
- Cefmix Dry Syrup should not be concomitantly used with medicine like clindamycin, doxycycline to treat your child's bacterial infection.
- Medicines used to thin your blood like warfarin should be used with caution along with Cefmix Dry Syrup as it may increase bleeding.
- You should let the doctor or the laboratory person know that your child is using this medicine while going for a lab test, as this medicine may interfere with the lab tests.
Storage and disposal of Cefmix 125 MG
- Cefmix Dry Syrup should be stored at room temperature protected from moisture and heat.
- Keep it out of reach and sight of children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
Dosage of Cefmix 125 MG
Symptoms of an overdose may include nausea, vomiting, stomach discomfort, diarrhoea and blood in the urine. Seek urgent medical help if you notice any of the symptoms in your child or feel your child has taken Cefmix Dry Syrup in excess....
Missed a Dose
In case your child has missed any dose of Cefmix Dry Syrup, take it as soon as you remember it. If it is almost time for the next dose, then skip the missed dose. Avoid taking a double dose to compensate for the missed dose....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Cefmix Dry Syrup?
A: Cefmix Dry Syrup is used in the treatment of various types of bacterial infections of the nose, ear, throat, chest, lungs, kidney, skin and urinary tract.
Q: How to take Cefmix Dry Syrup?
A: Cefmix Dry Syrup should be taken as instructed by your doctor. Shake it well before taking it. For reconstitution, add boiled and cooled water, slightly below the mark on the bottle or as suggested by the doctor. Use a measuring cup, spoon or dropper for the exact quantity.
Q: Is Cefmix Dry Syrup an antibiotic?
A: Yes, Cefmix Dry Syrup is an antibiotic.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.