Cefglobe Oz Strip Of 10 Tablets
Cefglobe Oz Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Cefglobe Oz Tablet is an antibiotic medicine used for the treatment of certain types of bacterial infections of the urinary tract, lungs, throat, airways, sinus, bladder, sexually transmitted infecti
on etc. It contains cefixime and ornidazole as its active ingredients. It works by suppressing the growth of bacteria and kills the bacteria responsible for the infection. You should always complete the course of your antibiotic medicine. Cefglobe Oz Tablet should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It is very important to complete the course of antibiotic medicine as prescribed by the doctor. Do not miss any dose of this antibiotic medicine. Do not stop taking this medicine on your own as it can lead to antibiotic resistance and recurrence of infection.
Uses of Cefglobe Oz Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Cefglobe Oz Strip Of 10 Tablets
Side effects of Cefglobe Oz Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Cefglobe Oz Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You are a pregnant or breastfeeding woman.
- You have any other pre-existing medical condition such as epilepsy, liver disease, kidney problems etc.
- You have a history of colitis.
- You are allergic to any kind of food or any medicine.
Mode of Action of Cefglobe Oz Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Cefglobe Oz Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Take Cefglobe Oz Tablet as directed by your doctor with or without food.
- Do not crush, break or chew the tablet.
- Complete the course of antibiotics for effective infection control.
Interactions of Cefglobe Oz Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Cefglobe Oz Tablet works or the Cefglobe Oz Tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially, if you are taking certain medications like anticoagulant medicine such as warfarin, muscle relaxants, etc.
Storage and disposal of Cefglobe Oz Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store Cefglobe Oz Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from light.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.