Cardimol Cp Tab
By MANKIND PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
We do not sell this product
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Cardimol Cp Tab is a combination medicine. It contains clonazepam and propranolol as the active ingredients. Clonazepam belongs to the class of benzodiazepines, and propranolol is a beta-blocker. Clonazepam is used in combination with other medicines to treat certain types of seizures and panic attacks by decreasing the abnormal electrical activity in the brain. Propranolol is used to treat high blood pressure, heart problems, helps with anxiety and prevents migraine headaches. It operates by relaxing blood vessels and slowing the heart rate to improve blood flow and decrease blood pressure. Cardimol Cp Tab may be habit-forming. Keep track of your medication and do not share or let anyone else take your medication. The dose should not be increased, taken more often, or longer than prescribed. Taking Cardimol Cp Tab with alcohol or other medicines can cause drowsiness or breathing problems and other serious side effects, including death. It is crucial to keep a written list of all the prescribed and other over-the-counter medicines you are taking. This should include all vitamins, minerals, or other dietary supplements. Remember to keep this list handy and updated during regularly scheduled checkups to prevent harmful side effects of medicine interactions. Suddenly stopping this medicine could lead to severe withdrawal symptoms. Be sure that family members and other caregivers know which signs and symptoms are severe and could require urgent medical care....
|You Save||₹10.87 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Clonazepam(0.5 Mg),Propranolol(20.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Treatment of anxiety disorders.|
|Side effects||Dizziness or lightheadedness; drowsiness; tiredness; diarrhoea/constipation; unsteadiness/problems with coordination/difficulty thinking or remembering.|
Check more medicines with composition as Clonazepam(0.5 Mg) + Propranolol(20.0 Mg)
Uses of Cardimol Cp Tab
- Treatment of anxiety disorders.
Contraindications of Cardimol Cp Tab
- Allergic to clonazepam or propranolol, other benzodiazepines or beta-blockers or other ingredients used in the product.
- Eye problems (glaucoma).
- History of liver or kidney disease.
- Breathing problems or lung disease.
Side effects of Cardimol Cp Tab
- Dizziness or lightheadedness.
- Unsteadiness/problems with coordination/difficulty thinking or remembering.
Precautions and Warnings of Cardimol Cp Tab
Can I take the Cardimol Cp Tab during pregnancy?
No, Cardimol Cp Tab should be used only under the doctor’s advice. Consult your doctor prior to use during pregnancy to avoid side effects to the baby.
Can I take the Cardimol Cp Tab while breastfeeding?
No, consult your doctor prior to breastfeeding while using Cardimol Cp Tab to avoid side effects to the baby.
Can I drive if I’ve taken the Cardimol Cp Tab?
Cardimol Cp Tab may make you drowsy. Avoid driving a vehicle or operating machinery until you understand how this medication affects you.
Can I consume alcohol with the Cardimol Cp Tab?
No, drinking alcohol during your treatment with Cardimol Cp Tab increases the risk of serious, life-threatening side effects, including death.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have asthma or other lung diseases.
- You have heart, liver, or kidney disease.
- You have diabetes.
- You have severe allergies.
- You have thyroid problems.
- You are or planning to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding.
- You are scheduled for surgery, including dental surgery.
- You use tobacco products (tobacco may decrease the effectiveness of this medication).
Mode of Action of Cardimol Cp Tab
How Does It Work?
Cardimol Cp Tab is a combination medicine. Clonazepam acts by enhancing the activity of certain chemicals in the brain, while propranolol functions by calming blood vessels and slowing heart rate.
Directions for Use of Cardimol Cp Tab
- Cardimol Cp Tab should be taken exactly as directed.
- Swallow the whole tablet with a glass of water. Do not chew, break, or crush them.
- It should consistently be taken either always with or always without food each time.
- It should be preferably taken around the same time every day or as per the regular schedule.
- Do not take it more or less or more often than prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Cardimol Cp Tab
Interactions with other medicines
- Other opioid medications (pain or cough relievers).
- Medicines for sleep or anxiety.
- Muscle relaxants.
- Antihistamines (medicines to treat influenza and cold).
- ACE inhibitors (medications to treat low blood pressure).
- Antacids containing aluminium.
- Anticoagulants (blood thinners).
- Calcium channel blockers.
- HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors (cholesterol-lowering agents).
- Medications for depression.
- Medications for migraine headaches.
- Medications for high blood pressure.
- Medications for seizures.
- Certain medications for irregular heartbeats.
- Monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitors.
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
Interactions with food items
- Discuss consumption of grapefruit and grapefruit juice with your doctor while taking this medicine.
- Consult your doctor for any change in diet that may be necessary with the use of this medicine.
Storage and disposal of Cardimol Cp Tab
Keep Cardimol Cp Tab in the container it came in, tightly closed and out of children’s reach. Store it at room temperature and away from light, excess heat, and moisture. Unneeded medications should be disposed of in ways to ensure that pets, children, and other people cannot consume them. Don’t flush this medication down the toilet....
Dosage of Cardimol Cp Tab
- In case of overdose, contact your doctor or go to the nearest hospital. Overdose symptoms include slow heartbeat, drowsiness, confusion, and loss of consciousness.
Missed a Dose
Take the missed dose just when you remember. However, if it’s almost time for next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking Cardimol Cp Tab if I am feeling fine?
A: Do not suddenly stop taking Cardimol Cp Tab or reduce the dose if you start feeling better, as this could cause unpleasant physical symptoms, especially if you have taken it for several days or weeks. Speak to your doctor before making any changes or discontinuing the medicine.
Q: Can I take Cardimol Cp Tab prior to surgery?
A: Inform the doctor and obtain a medical consult in case you are scheduled to undergo any surgery or dental procedure
Q: Do I need regular checkups while using Cardimol Cp Tab?
A: It is essential to continue regular checkups with your doctor as close monitoring of your response to the medication is needed.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.