Cal D3 Tab 15's
By LABORATE PHARMACEUTICALS INDIA LTD
15 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
This product contains calcium and Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol /colecalciferol). It is typically recommended for deficiency diseases related to calcium and vitamin D3. Calcium helps in strengthening bones, while Vitamin D3 helps in the absorption of calcium. This tablet is especially recommended for the elderly and pregnant women. This tablet helps to strengthen the bones and prevents them from disorders like osteoporosis, osteomalacia and rickets. Use this medicine only on the recommendation of your doctor. This tablet should be used only for the recommended time period, prolonged use may harm the liver. Inform your doctor if you are suffering from liver aliments before taking this medicine.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Calcium: It is essential for the functioning of nerves, muscles, cells and bone strength.
- Vitamin D3: It increases the absorption of calcium and phosphorous from the intestine. It is crucial for bone strength. Due to a lack of vitamin D, you may experience fractures, muscle pain and weakness.read less
Uses of Cal D3 Tab 15'S
- For the treatment of vitamin D and calcium deficiency.
- For the treatment of osteoporosis.
- In special populations like the elderly, pregnancy, breastfeeding who need vitamin D and calcium supplements.
Side effects of Cal D3 Tab 15'S
- Vomiting, nausea
- Loss of appetite
- Feeling thirsty
- Bone pain
- Stomach pain
- Frequent urination
- Muscle weakness
- High level of calcium in the urine
Precautions and Warnings of Cal D3 Tab 15'S
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are allergic to vitamin D, calcium or any other ingredients of this medicine, do not take it in this case.
- Do not take it if you have a high level of calcium or vitamin D in your blood, a high level of calcium in the urine, kidney stones or are bedridden.
- You are suffering from tissue calcification (deposits of calcium in body tissues).
- You are suffering from malabsorption.
- You have kidney problems or blood cancer.
- You are taking any other products containing vitamin D or calcium.
- You have high levels of cholesterol, then caution is needed.
- Never take thyroid medicines and this product together.
Directions for Use of Cal D3 Tab 15'S
- Take this medicine as your doctor has advised you.
- Take it preferably after the evening meal.
- This vitamin is known to be accumulated in the fat and liver, so excessive use or using it for a prolonged period can be detrimental.
- Do not take too much of this medicine as this may lead to an overdose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of vitamin D?
- Very few food products are a good source of vitamin D like cod liver oil, cheese, egg yolk, etc.
- Vitamin D is formed under our skin when we are exposed to the sun.
- Sun exposure from 10 am to 3 pm at least twice a week for 10-30 minutes can help prevent vitamin D deficiency.
Q: Why should one take vitamin D?
- With our current lifestyle, we are all based indoors in air-conditioned offices, houses and cars; with hardly any exposure to the sun.
- This is leading to an increased vitamin D deficiency in all age groups and more fractures, muscle weakness.
- There is a lot of research happening suggesting that vitamin D may have a role in preventing the onset of diabetes, cancers like colon, breast and help build immunity.
Q: This is a health supplement, can it be harmful if I take it too much?
- Yes, taking too much can be harmful. There is a misconception that too many vitamins are not harmful.
- When taken in excess or in high doses for too long, excessive vitamin D and calcium can cause an overdose.
- An overdose can cause loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, constipation, kidney stones, bone pain, excessive thirst, increased calcium in the blood, urine, muscle weakness, irregular heartbeats.
- If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, stop taking it and contact your doctor immediately.
Q: Who should not take the Cal D3 Tablet?
- Individuals allergic to calcium and vitamin D3 supplement, suffering from hyperactive parathyroid gland, having an excessive amount of calcium, vitamin D3, phosphate, experiencing dehydration, constipation and kidney stones should not take the Cal D3 Tablet.read less
|You Save||₹9.37 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Calcium(500.0 Mg),Vitamin D3 / Cholecalciferol(250.0 Iu)|
|Uses||To treat various calcium deficiencies|
Last Updated on: 25 Mar 2021 | 09:26 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved